Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Brony Batallion [TF2 MLG TEAM]

Scribblegroove

Heya all

So I had this pretty neat idea on starting an all brony tf2 competitive team. I haven't been on the forums for very long, so I don't know if there are a lot of people interested, but im just going to post this topic right here and hope that some of you may answer.

Now first things first, some of you may not even know what tf2 competitive is. It is actually pretty easy to explain. There are a few communities/companies that organize tf2 tournaments every once in a while. If you want, you and your friends can make a team and join the tournament at your own skill level. You will then battle against several other teams to eventually claim victory over your pool.

What I want to do has to do with ETF2L.org, which is European... So to all of you Americans out there, this team isn't for you. I'm sorry, but the times are too far apart to effectively do this, and your ping would be up in the hundreds unless you have amazing internet. Unless you are capable of playing games at GMT +1 and have amazing internet, you can't join in on this.

Now, to all of you who are European, and have played about 500 hours of tf2 before, I have a proposition for you! I am Scribblegroove and I have played tf2 for about 2000 hours now and have played competitive tf2 for about 1,5 years. I know what I do, and I know what my limits are. I am already in a team, but I'd like to start another for BRONY TF2 PLAYERS, who are interested in joining the competitive tf2 community.

Now why only bronies, or more specifically, why only people from this forum? Well, as i've seen in the last couple of months, I know that the MLP forums are a creative, passionate and friendly bunch. Up until now every team I have created fell apart because people became uninterested or unmotivated to keep playing. I know, however, that the MLP forums has more than enough passionate and capable people to offer. I believe that I need a few people who want to become good friends and play some video games, and that this is the place to find them!

There are only a few requirements you have to meet.

1: You need to have at least 350-500 hours of TF2 experience. I can deal with people who are new with playing the game competitively, but I expect you to know the basics.

2: You need to be motivated to practice and be an active member of the team.

3: You need to have a microphone and availability to practice on most days at 20:00 GMT +1 (that's 19:00 for the British fellas who are reading this).

4: You need to be at least 16 years old. You need to be able to carry some form of responsibility for the team.

5: You need to fucking LOVE MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!

What I can offer you guys:

1: Proper mentoring by an experianced TF2 player

2: A fun team to play TF2 with, competitively or not

3: A huge improvement in your TF2 skills (really, I got twice as good because I had a good mentor

4: Custom artwork of your OC as a tf2 character (yeah, i'm working on  a banner for the brony batallion)

5: The honor of winning the competitive tf2 tournament for BRONYHOOD! (and if we lose, at least we tried)

The setup of the team is quite simple:

This team is going to be a 6v6 team, that means, we have 6 players, and we are going to battle another team of 6 players... Each team has:

A medic

A pocket soldier (this will be me)

A roaming soldier (joompin 'round on the map)

2 scouts (one defensive, one offensive)

A demoman (for the spamz)

And a substitute for every position (that includes a substitute for me, but I have someone for that already...)

So as I see it, I have 10 positions for you guys!

If you are interested, you can sign up by doing the following: (MOAR LISTS, YESH!)

1. Post here in this template:

Name:

Position applying for:

Steam profile:

Experience in tf2:

Motivation:

Anything else you want to add?:

Example:

Name: Scribblegroove

Position applying for: Pocket soldier

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/scribblegroove

Experience in tf2: About 2000 hours, 1,5 years of competitive, I've been in 5 competitive teams.

Motivation: I wan't to have fun with a few fellow bronies, while staying competitive and serious.

Anything else you want to add?: Discord is best pony.

2. By adding ME on steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/scribblegroove

(this is an alternate account, trust me, i have played tf2 for 2000 hours)

3. By adding me on the MLP forums as a friend.

I just hope this will catch on guys! I really love playing tf2 with a few good friends, so why not make some! Is that not what this community is all about!

If you want to know more about competitive Tf2, message me, or add me on steam (or google it, obviously), and I'll have a little chat with you...

Goodbye, and see you soon:

Scribblegroove