Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you think the rest of the Element Episodes will be handled?

Sunlight

So, after Rarity Takes Manehatten and the synopsises of Pinkie Pride and Rainbow Falls, the rumour going around (probably the truth) is that each of the Mane Six will have an episode challenging their element, and receive their key to the mystery box at the end of said episodes. Since we know how half of these episodes will be executed, my question is-

How do you think the others (Kindness, Honesty and Magic) will be done?

Kindness- This one could be tricky, since it could easily become dangerously close to Generosity. I can't see any way they could get around doing another Flutter-Doormat episode here, but I'd love to hear some more opinions on this one.

Honesty- I'm excited for this one, since Applejack's element doesn't get touched on often. I'm guessing her Honesty will hurt some pony's feelings, or maybe she'll have to keep a secret, but feels the need to let it out on her ethics?

Magic- Probably about friendship, because no morals are coming from using magic. The Mane Six could have a full-on fight, but the group splitting isn't exactly new. I hope to see them take a new approach on the issue, or maybe even just make Twilight fight with one of the ponies, instead of the whole Mane cast.

Anyway, what are your thoughts and hopes on it? :)

Edited by Sunlight
  • Brohoof 1

I think the rest of the Element episodes will be handled by, having the Element themselves go through challenges that are like a roadblock that they must overcome to find out what their element really means.