Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Faster Then Sonic Rainboom(Adventure)

Nurse Slava Medik

This is a pony version of Faster Then Light or FTL as its known,if you dont know what it its about,you intercept data that is at most important from the Rebels after that the Rebel Fleet chase after so you got to get to the end of the sector and then destroy the flag ship to win the game.

This Starts after Rainbow Dash did the sonic Rainboom. The Princess got the smarts mind in Equestria to build something that could go faster then the Rainboom. After 2 years they came up an engine that is capable of going faster then the sonic rainboom and thanks to Luna's time on the moon they knew how to make a machine capable of surviving in space. Another yeah year later they finshed the space ship but little did they know that some of the smart ponies were Changlings helping building there own ship and also weapons later they found it out that King Sombra is in a floating in a crystal in space but Queen Chrysalis wants to open it and bring him back to Equetsria so they can rule together. After about Learning of King Sombra in space the Princess called out 8 ponies who have been training ever since the project started, now its up to them to stop Queen Chrysalis from getting King Sombra in the Crystal.

i dont really ecspect  anyone to roleplay to this but if we do cool

Rules:

-No Good modding or Mary Sue

-no op OC'

-its pg 13

-no Aclicorns

-there will be random avents whitch i wont be joing because i would know the answer and it will take the fun away

- and every other site rule i might of missed

-waring there is volince as fighting and that but no blood or anything like that becuase the game rating is like 11 years or older so if you kill emeny say he falls a disapears.

weapon system

Shields

Engine

Pilot

Engineer

borading party,4 slots left

the way chosing goes i dont even if there is going to be any ponys OC's with theses capability  even through Medbay is not mountable in the game thats the only place my OC fits or if you guy wont to i can make clock and the other mountable also for.  Yous who have played the game were not doing the jump to each beacon but we will use the Faster Then Rainboom to go to the next world and if you have any sugents on how we make it better i would like to hear it oh i trust the ploit not to do anything dumb alot.

Edited by Lighting Split