11 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Storyline?

• Sonic the Hedgehog
    • Miles "Tails" Prower
    • Knuckles the Echidna
    • Amy Rose
    • Big the Cat
    • E-102 Gamma

I have read some of the comic, yes. I've wanted to read it for many years but keep forgetting to get a subscription to keep up with the times.

I've read the first 100 or so issues via less-than-legal routes but I stopped doing that and now they have the archive books that I really wanna get just to have them. I also have a few other random comics from over the years and a couple of the recent specials like the one with the 24 posters in it. (I have them hanging in my room right now)

I love the comics and I love their more serious story. I don't mind serious being mixed with silly but when you take out the serious entirely it just doesn't work for Sonic very well. Even in the original 10 issues where things were more silly than serious they still had that serious undertone that made it just as awesome.

I am, unfortunately, very behind in the comics because of my forgetfulness. I hope the archive books reach all the way to the current stuff eventually and maybe get archive compilations of the side stories too so we can get the whole story.

I have read some of the comic, yes. I've wanted to read it for many years but keep forgetting to get a subscription to keep up with the times.I've read the first 100 or so issues via less-than-legal routes but I stopped doing that and now they have the archive books that I really wanna get just to have them. I also have a few other random comics from over the years and a couple of the recent specials like the one with the 24 posters in it. (I have them hanging in my room right now)I love the comics and I love their more serious story. I don't mind serious being mixed with silly but when you take out the serious entirely it just doesn't work for Sonic very well. Even in the original 10 issues where things were more silly than serious they still had that serious undertone that made it just as awesome.I am, unfortunately, very behind in the comics because of my forgetfulness. I hope the archive books reach all the way to the current stuff eventually and maybe get archive compilations of the side stories too so we can get the whole story.

Unfortunately, the comic is a little disorganized right now when it comes to rereleases. Archives is the older stuff, the Sonic Saga series is storylines starting from issue 160, and the Digest and Super Special are both. The Sonic Comic App has all issues though, and it's what I use to get everything. Ill stop discussing this here though, as its become a bit off topic. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions about the comic! :)

• 10 years later...

Another memory lane topic:yay:  

The Sonic, Tails and Knuckles storylines were satisfying to action and adventure stuff.  I wish the Knuckles levels weren't so frustrating with the treasure hunting.  Something to realize, 

Spoiler

This isn't the first time in the Sonic franchise we saw multiple echidnas:mlp_wat:  

The E-102 storyline was dark and gritty for music and tone all about an advanced robot with laser weaponry and a jetpack.  Then there's big fisherman of a cat:yeahno:  

Say @StarlightNyars, does this game ring a bell for you?  

Sonic by far. He had the most stages and the most complete feeling storyline. All the others were either way too short, or had a very unfun gameplay style IMO.

I'd rank them like this:
Sonic > Knuckles > Tails > Gamma > Amy > Big

I can't say I have a favorite. I love all the different game play styles, but more importantly, I love seeing how the different stories intertwine while still doing their own thing. :dash: