Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Who Is Your Favorite Sonic Character?

Venomous

Who is your favorite character from the Sonic The Hedgehog franchise?

• Brohoof 5

Depends entirely on the medium. In the games hardly any of the characters are worth the while but Tails takes the cake for his genius. Shadow and Knuckles tie for second place. Metal Sonic stole the show during Heroes but hasn't been seen since.

SatAM's Robotnik is my favorite version of the villain. It's where he felt the most evil.

Cosmo in Sonic X had a great story arc.

The only time Sonic has ever been my favorite character is in the comics and Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Sonic is horribly underutilized in nearly everything else. They try too hard to pander to a specific stereotype with him and it makes him incredibly stupid and shallow.

• Brohoof 1

Old sonic from SATAM that show was awesome :3 them chili dogs! 

Shadow, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Jet the Hawk are all tied for first for me. I also like Espio, Vector, Dr. Eggman, and some others. But I love all the characters.

• Brohoof 2

Bunnie Rabot. Definitely. She was basically Applejack, thinking about it. Same accent, same attitude, same kicking-everything. Yeah, she was best, it's just a shame we've never seen her in a game yet. One day!

Then tied for 2nd place are E-102, E-123 and Emerl for their pure destructiveness, and SatAM's Robotnik and Gerald Robotnik for their unbridled hatred and evil.

• Brohoof 1

tails-20130311T001140-mehs4dp.jpeg

<3 definitely Miles Tails Prower. iv'e always just loved him and his adorable little face. his mechanical genius is very inspiring too as well as his devotion to sonic as a best buddy. my second favorite character would have to be Amy Rose. i also really like Rouge the Bat and Sticks the Badger.

their depictions in sonic boom made me like them even more though, especially Knuckles. him and his derpy ways in that show get me laughing every time

• Brohoof 3

Sonic himself. He was one of my original gaming icons. What Mario was to the previous generation, Sonic was to me. I especially liked Sonic's attitude. He's beholden to no one but himself yet he still has a good heart and a willingness to help others. I also like he's almost never fazed by anything, he just responds to armies and titanic monsters with a smirk and a wise crack.

Besides him though it would have to be E-123 Omega. I love everything about this guy, his design, his voice, his motivation of revenge and proving he's the best. I also like how he comes to value both Rogue and Shadow as genuine friends.