Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird story from a couple days back

ninjamon102938

So I was in the park one day out for a walk, enjoying myself when I decided to take a little rest for about 5 minutes. I sit down and not 3 seconds later this girl, I think about late teens early twenties, sits down next to me. I scooted over a little so she could have some room but then she scooted toward me. I then sat there noticing her getting out a cigarette and lighter. I scooted over a larger distance because I'm a little uncomfortable around smoking people. She then starts and on her third exhale, blows her smoke toward me. I felt very weird and scooted over a lot. But then she toward me and did the same thing 3 times more. After that, I got up and started walking and when I turned around, she winked at me. I never saw her again after that but it was just weird the whole way through. So what do you guys think about it.

From what I was told ages ago, when someone blows cigarette smoke your way, it usually means "kiss me now, buck me later"

but I don't know, that source was very unreliable.

She probably thought you were cute or something

• Brohoof 2

She probably thought you are cute, and wants to bang later.

Good thing you got out of there, unless you wanted to bang.

• Brohoof 1

From what I was told ages ago, when someone blows cigarette smoke your way, it usually means "kiss me now, buck me later"

but I don't know, that source was very unreliable.

She probably thought you were cute or something

That would make sense I guess, but why play hard to get on someone like me(who has never dated in his life)

Maybe she wanted you to smell the smoke and go all like "Wow, now I want to smoke." Bad influence, lol.

I am also really uncomfortable around smokers. I start getting twitchy and then I get headaches and then I want to kick the smoker halfway to Mars.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe she wanted you to smell the smoke and go all like "Wow, now I want to smoke." Bad influence, lol.

I am also really uncomfortable around smokers. I start getting twitchy and then I get headaches and then I want to kick the smoker halfway to Mars.

You can say that again, my feelings exactly

• Brohoof 1

True that, true that, but I would't make sense since she noticed my nervous and uncomfortable expression on my face.

Was it that she was a smoker or a girl? ;)

if it was because she was a girl, i know what you mean dude, I'm terrible around girls hehehe

• Brohoof 1

Was it that she was a smoker or a girl? ;)

if it was because she was a girl, i know what you mean dude, I'm terrible around girls hehehe

I think it was both, smoke always makes me feel weird and girls even more. So combine the two together and your putting a lot of pressure on me.

• Brohoof 1

I think it was both, smoke always makes me feel weird and girls even more. So combine the two together and your putting a lot of pressure on me.

ahh same, same. cigarette (and marijuana) smoke quite literally makes me sick to my stomach

• Brohoof 1