Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 MLP Forums Best Fans Tournament - Mane 6 (Results)

Champion RD92

Here are the results for the 2014 MLP Forums Best Fans Tournament:

Note: The list below isn't in order, this is just the order the names were in on the poll.

Rainbow Dash

1.      Champion RD92 (50 votes [55.56%])

2.      DashForever (24 votes [26.67%])

3.      fimdashie (4 votes [4.44%])

4.      Scootalove (12 votes [13.33%])

Twilight Sparkle

1.      Daring (37 votes [41.11%])

2.      Artemis (40 votes [44.44%])

3.      Twiliscael (13 votes [14.44%])

Rarity

1.      ghostfacekiller39 (62 votes [68.89%])

2.      Radiance64 (28 votes [31.11%])

Applejack

1.      Sugar Cube (61 votes [67.78%])

2.      Clarity (16 votes [17.78%])

3.      Stellafera (13 votes [14.44%])

Pinkie Pie

1.      Flipturn (33 votes [36.67%])

2.      Pink Mist (28 votes [31.11%])

3.      Dsanders (18 votes [20.00%])

4.      Pinkazoid (11 votes [12.22%])

Fluttershy

1.      Sir Flutter Hooves (60 votes [66.67%])

2.      Wingnut (23 votes [25.56%])

3.      Dimitri Hammer (7 votes [7.78%])

Winners:

Rainbow Dash: Champion RD92

Twilight Sparkle: Artemis

Rarity: ghostfacekiller39

Applejack: Sugar Cube

Pinkie Pie: Flipturn

Fluttershy: Sir Flutter Hooves

Congrats to our winners and all those who participated :)

Stay tuned for the secondary/background pony tournament ;p

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 16

Fluttershy: Sir Flutter Hooves

First year on the forum and I won! Thank you for all the votes guys and it was an honor running against Dimitri and Wingnut. Thank you all again and it really means alot. Congrats to all the winners again, and Fluttershy is indeed best pony. *drops mic*

excited_fluttershy_by_stabzor-d4k5q6z.pn

• Brohoof 9

Congrats on the victories to all the winners. 4 out of the 6 people I voted for won at least. :yay:

Still, a rather silly contest if you ask me, but enjoyable nontheless. Don't be disheartened fellow losers, maybe we'll out-fan the winners next time! :derp:

• Brohoof 5

A huge congratulations is in order for the winners:

- Our admin ally, Artemis, for best Twilight Sparkle fan! ^_^ In what was the most exciting magic duel of all, Arty went down to the wire against Daring but was ultimately able to eke out enough votes to lift him ahead at the last minute!

- Dashie's #1 fan, ChampionRD92, for best Rainbow Dash fan! B) Last year saw DashForever's colorful victory, but now the count has officially been made even between these two passionate Rainbow fanatics! Champion is officially just that - a champion!

- Our friendly and optimistic moderator, Flipturn, for best Pinkie Pie fan! :lol: Pink Mist kept it close all throughout the game, and if Dsanders could have somehow lent his votes to Misty Pie (since let's face it, these two are one powerful unit!) we would be looking at a different victor, but alas, Flipturn's unmatched dedication to the party pony shows as he claims the victory!

- The Prophet of Fabulosity himself, ghostfacekiller39, for best Rarity fan! :D This guy's only been a member since October, but he's already made his passion for Rarity shine as bright as any of the unicorn's most shimmery outfits! To say this guy has made a name for himself would be a criminal understatement as he outmatched one of our devoted, Rarity-loving mods!

- The one and only Great Scott, Sir. Flutter Hooves, for best Fluttershy fan! :yay: The first time nominee made a huge splash as he took a quick lead over Fluttershy's husband, Dimitri Hammer, and her imaginary friend, Wingnut, and this kid never looked back!

- And that crazy lil' woman named Sugar Cube, for best Applejack fan! Hey, that's me! :huh: I went up against two girls I greatly admire in the name of Applejack and somehow managed to muster up 61 votes. It's a humbling experience and I'm plum grateful and all, but I still have to tip my hat to the two gals who've been there for AJ before I was!

Win or lose, it was a good game y'all! *Round of applause*

Yes, I'm way too enthusiastic.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 9

So Champ, when does the secondary character tournament start? And which characters will be involved?

Oh and congrats to the winners yadda yadda

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 1

- Our friendly and optimistic moderator, Flipturn, for best Pinkie Pie fan! :lol: Pink Mist kept it close all throughout the game, and if Dsanders could have somehow lent his votes to Misty Pie (since let's face it, these two are one powerful unit!) we would be looking at a different victor, but alas, Flipturn's unmatched dedication to the party pony shows as he claims the victory!

Actually I must confess something. I did place my vote on Pink Mist in the beginning of the tournament. She did the same for me. But eventually we realized how much of an over glorified contest this really was. That's the one problem with these voting games. Playing favorites and voting for who seems to be the more attractive fan is simply inevitable. :P

That being said we both deleted our votes for each other, throwing all favoritism out of the window, and voted for the fan who truly deserved to win, Flipturn. :)

I mean all of his avatars and signatures he's ever used consisted of Pinkie Pie. I'm surprised many people overlooked that. :blink: Plus his posts about Pinkie Pie are just incredible! His Pinkie Pride totally shines. :D

I'm just glad that even in such a continually expanding changing forum like this, his glory has not been totally forgotten. He deserved to win this fan and square. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Meh. I guess I can give an actual victory speech, since I love talking and my last one may have been a bit too in depth for some to understand :D

*steps up to podium*

I haven't been around all too long, but I think I've made an incredible amount of progress during my short time here; I got 62 votes, which is incredible, and I'm thankful for everyone who showed their support :D

I honestly don't think this means all too much, though; it was pretty much a contest meant to entertain, and it has no bearing on the order of anything, and nothing should be different. I know I'm a bit extreme about my admiration of Rarity at times, but it's all in fun; if I had to force myself to be a huge Rarity fan, I would've gotten tired of it pretty damn quickly. My extremity is also sincerity, and I'm glad people seem to recognize that :D

I'd also like to pass recognition to my competition, Radiance64, and everyone who posts regularly in the fan club; we're all really devoted fans of Miss Rarity :D I honestly believe we may be the most dedicated fanbase in all of Brony-Dom, despite our smaller size when compared to a few others.

Yeahh, it wasn't too much of a speech, but oh well :D 

Again, thanks for the votes, everyone!! :D

img-2229775-1-royal_wedding__rarity_by_j

Edited by Champion gfk39
  • Brohoof 5

Someone switched their vote from me to Stella :huh: Sneak-ee.

Well, it was an interesting tourney – congrats to the winners, congrats to the losers, congrats to the people who aren't even in it, et cetera. :P And, of course, thanks to the people who voted for me. And so on and so forth ^^

As for the losers, don't feel so bad about losing. Remember that this isn't an official tournament and doesn't even include all the possible fans from the forums, so if you even managed to get into this round, you're already one of the biggest fans. ;) Things like this are really more like popularity contests than actual "oh-he-won-so-he-must-be-best-fan" type of thing. You're all the best fans of your favorite ponies in your hearts, and an unofficial tournament won't change that. You're not obliged to believe that just because you lost, the winner is a bigger fan than you. It's what you think about yourself that's important. :)

Now that I went through the learn-the-lesson-moral-thing part and said a not really feelsy speech, I'm gonna be on my way to defend Applejack – though technically there aren't many threads about her, or about anypony now, really. It's all thanks to you guys for defending your favorites well. And I sound like I'm sucking up or something. :huh: Again, congrats – I had fun and I hope you did too.

• Brohoof 5

I kind of thought that ChampRD92 vs Dashforever would have been a bit closer like it was last year and though I am not surprised that Sir Flutter won I would have thought Wingnut would have gotten more votes as he really gives some of the best wall o texts on Fluttershy. I thought that Daring would be a shoe in so that turned out to way closer than I expected. I guess it just goes to show that being loud can help but it dosen't always guarantee victory and Flipturns great avatars and sign did quite a bit of the speaking for him. I would have thought that Sugarcube's decisive victory pretty much confirmed my suspcion that if I got enough nominations to make it to the final context that I would gotten slaughtered but Clarity didn't get as many votes as I expected. And Ghosty really really built his repuation as a Rarity fanboy pretty quickly.

• Brohoof 4

• 2 months later...

How does one sign up for the next one I wish to enter under the House name of Rarity!

We probably won't be having another one for a while :D

Also, you get nominated. You can't nominate yourself, someone else has to do it for you :D

(I ran the Best Secondary/Background Pony Fans Tourney, I know the rules, m8 :D )

Also, we plan on making the next tourney's nominations drag out longer and the next voting period last a bit longer as well, just for those of you who whined complained about how crunched for time it was :D

Also, you get nominated. You can't nominate yourself, someone else has to do it for you :D

IaLG69W.gif

I'm not known on this sight I must go out and find followers!

• Brohoof 1

IaLG69W.gif

I'm not known on this sight I must go out and find followers!

In any case, I think this is an annual tourney :D We hosted it in January, and it's just now April.

You have a while to go until we compete again, sonny :umad:

:P

Also, the cat .gifs are fabulous :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1