Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Stepped into the above avatars shed how screwed are you?

Sam Fisher

• 5 months later...

Oh, Celestia, look at all the chaos in here! No, that's not how mathematics is supposed to work! Everything is wrong! Physics does not work that way! Even if I do survive this, I'll probably have no sanity left!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome to the shed of 42. If you look to your right, you will see some mathematics. If you look to your left, you will see some mathematics. If you look up... Really, look anywhere and there's mathematics.

Anyway, there's a bunch of gadgets in this shed I'm visiting. Maybe I can use my physics knowledge to piece together how they work? Actually, a smarter option might be to just leave everything alone. Unless they trigger on something other than pushing an on button, I should be alright.

AAAAHHH! Not only does does this shed have unhealthy amounts of chaos, it also has ninjas! I didn't even know it could get deadlier!

Edited by FortyTwo42

As I didn't get a chance to enter your shed before, allow me to use the magic of copy and paste to describe my experience:

There's a bunch of gadgets in this shed I'm visiting. Maybe I can use my physics knowledge to piece together how they work? Actually, a smarter option might be to just leave everything alone. Unless they trigger on something other than pushing an on button, I should be alright.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

that is probably the last thing i will hear entering into his shed:

This.... This... is just perfect. You've outdone yourself this is perfect. Just perfect.

*Enters torture room with various instruments*

*turns and sees Doc Volt on a chair*

"I've been expecting you... Mr Anderson"

Edit: 42's shed is filled with ninjas.. does this mean that the meaning of life is to be a ninja?  :ph34r:

Edited by The Crimson Cross
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...