Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop requests for OC's and other pony stuff... next weekend

Lightning-flickr

Quick note, If you didn't give me an action or background I'll make one up out of your OC description so sorry if you don't like it and also if you asked me to draw something I'm taking that as permeation to put it on my deviantart unless you personally tell me not to :) 

Once again, these will be done next weekend and should be finished at latest , Monday night.

How about doing Blossom for me? I'd appreciate it! :)

http://i.imgur.com/MAFB3Gm.png?1

yeah sure dude, could I have an action or background? Or do you have a character description I could use?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick note, If you didn't give me an action or background I'll make one up out of your OC description so sorry if you don't like it and also if you asked me to draw something I'm taking that as permeation to put it on my deviantart unless you personally tell me not to :) 

Once again, these will be done next weekend and should be finished at latest , Monday night.

yeah sure dude, could I have an action or background? Or do you have a character description I could use?

Ah my apologies. Actually she is my newest OC. She doesn't have a description just yet. But, you could give her a background in a rather fantasy forest setting if you get what I mean?

So something like this: http://hdwallview.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Fantasy-Forest-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

Not exactly like that, but along those lines. You could have her looking into the forest. So you have the sun setting in the background and ahead is a forest. So you're not looking into the forest, it's be behind your vision if that makes sense, then Blossom could be outside the forest looking into it, the sun setting behind her.

It doesn't need to be super detailed or anything.

Ah my apologies. Actually she is my newest OC. She doesn't have a description just yet. But, you could give her a background in a rather fantasy forest setting if you get what I mean?

So something like this: http://hdwallview.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Fantasy-Forest-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

Not exactly like that, but along those lines. You could have her looking into the forest. So you have the sun setting in the background and ahead is a forest. So you're not looking into the forest, it's be behind your vision if that makes sense, then Blossom could be outside the forest looking into it, the sun setting behind her.

It doesn't need to be super detailed or anything.

I think I get what you're saying, but I'm a tad confused. so the camera view isn't in the forest, It's outside, but you're not looking into it and the sun is setting behind her, but you're not looking right at her? Is it possible for you to draw something, like not detailed at all, just random shapes with one labeled, pony one labeled sun, Forrest ect.?

I think I get what you're saying, but I'm a tad confused. so the camera view isn't in the forest, It's outside, but you're not looking into it and the sun is setting behind her, but you're not looking right at her? Is it possible for you to draw something, like not detailed at all, just random shapes with one labeled, pony one labeled sun, Forrest ect.?

Sure. xD Give me a minute. :P

sure, but once again I need something like an action or a background   ;)

I don't wana spend hours doing something and then have you say that you hate the background

Oh yeah, sorry. My OC sitting down taking a picture of something out of view of the drawing. And as the background, probably the sun setting for the magic hour. :)

Oh yeah, sorry. My OC sitting down taking a picture of something out of view of the drawing. And as the background, probably the sun setting for the magic hour. :)

I actually had an idea for you guy as I was reading his description. and I thought it was pretty cute. I was gunna have him stand next to Octavia blushing. If you don't like that idea it's fine, I just thought it was good 

I actually had an idea for you guy as I was reading his description. and I thought it was pretty cute. I was gunna have him stand next to Octavia blushing. If you don't like that idea it's fine, I just thought it was good 

I do like your idea better. Go for it! :)

So basically this in a sense. Not exactly as tall. I want the sunset to be more natural looking you know. But, get the idea?

post-6662-0-37547500-1391399397_thumb.jpg

Sunset in the back, forest in front, the pony looking into it. :3

Edited by FeIix

So basically this in a sense. Not exactly as tall. I want the sunset to be more natural looking you know. But, get the idea?

Sunset in the back, forest in front, the pony looking into it. :3

Ah, alright. I get ya. hmm. Doing all this in one weekend might be tricky. Well I'm doing this as a first come first serve, so the later people will probably get theirs last. I will try my darnedest though! When I get home on Friday I'll pump myself up on 14 hour energy's (yes, they do exist) and just go creatively mad! Also It would be fantastic if you guys could vote on my T-shirt design (once I pick one) for this contest because then it gets turned into a T-shirt and I get money for bronycon! Everypony wins! 

If you guys could look at this real quick, tell me if it's good, needs work ect. I want it to be perfect before I send it in cause I could really use that money. I'm an immigrant to america and currently can't get a real job, so Iv'e been trying to sell my art and stuff. So look real quick tell me if it's good, if so it'd be fantastic if you vote for it when it's up!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/86912-t-shirt-idea/#entry2267268

If you guys could look at this real quick, tell me if it's good, needs work ect. I want it to be perfect before I send it in cause I could really use that money. I'm an immigrant to america and currently can't get a real job, so Iv'e been trying to sell my art and stuff. So look real quick tell me if it's good, if so it'd be fantastic if you vote for it when it's up!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/86912-t-shirt-idea/#entry2267268

I'm not really a fan of that style ($$$), but it is good for what it is. Seems like it would only please a certain type of person, but I suppose that applies to all things. 

I'm not really a fan of that style ($$$), but it is good for what it is. Seems like it would only please a certain type of person, but I suppose that applies to all things. 

I don't like it either, I was doing it sarcastically. Do you think I should get rid of the $$$?

okay, what about just a plain white shirt? flusho1_by_lightning_flickr-d74wl76.jpg

It's a bit too big in the frame, I'd dial it back to 60-80% that size but I like that a lot better. This is just my opinion though. Edited by Flash Fire

(edited)

It's a bit too big in the frame, but I like that a lot better. 

I know it's a bit too big there but I couldn't get it any smaller without the lines looking too thick. I wanted to put in a lot of detail so I made it in a huge template but you get the basic idea. So if it was a bit smaller and you saw it at a store, would you buy it? (metaphorically speaking)

Edited by lightning-flickr

I know it's a bit too big there but I couldn't get it any smaller without the lines looking too thick. I wanted to put in a lot of detail so I made it in a huge template but you get the basic idea. So if it was a bit smaller and you saw it at a store, would you buy it? (metaphorically speaking)

Pattern-wise, sure, I see it as a marketable product. Maybe a color other than white would compliment it better, would do some experimenting on that.

Yeah, but I'm not sure what compliments pink and yellow /:

If you have it layered on an image program, I'd just try out different ones until one looked good. I'd say the green from her gala dress, but I wouldn't wear a shirt that color. Black maybe, but then you'd have to white outline the pattern......