Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony - Trading Card Game

Karba

Found out today that there's  MLP Tcg!

So i met up with a fellow brony today in Stockholm at Dragon's Lair and we played it for hours ^_^

I bought the Rainbow Dash specialization deck along with 4 12-card packs, the other guy bought a pinkie pie deck.

We had some really interesting battles! We will now be practising for the upcoming MLP: TCG tournament at the lair.

Here's my deck!  :wub:

post-23990-0-33259600-1391706889_thumb.jpg

Edited by Karba

I have no idea what the game is, I tried looking it up and all I found was obscure information on where to buy them. I was so curious about the rules of it and how the card game works. I'm so interested in playing....

I've probably spend hundreds on cards by now. I spent most of last night sorting though them all and building some new decks. My friends and I head over to our nearest comic shop and partake in the weekly tournaments over there. I've got a modified RariDash starter, and Iv'e built myself a TwiPie deck and a FlutterJack deck.

I have no idea what the game is, I tried looking it up and all I found was obscure information on where to buy them. I was so curious about the rules of it and how the card game works. I'm so interested in playing....

EQG has a full set of rules on their page. http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/12/full-rules-guide-for-mlp-ccg.html

I think we've got a handle on most of the rules, although it seems like every week there's a new rule we forgot about, so each weeks game is a bit different. The game is only 2 months old, so it makes sense we're still trying to get a handle on it all. Still, it's a fun game and the mechanics are unique, focusing on problem solving and strategy rather than the straight up combat motif of Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, Vanguard and Magic. 

I'm up for organizing meet ups if anyone local wants to play. We could use more players.