Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Taking Story Requests!

IRegretThisWholePartOfM

@@Skijarama,

Fantastic, then do I have a story for you :D

I actually contemplated making this one into an anime for quite some time but there can be easy switches into a fanfic. I've got a lot of descriptions done.

Yes, it's another end of the world styled theme but I have a feeling you'll enjoy it if you don't mind a lot of characters ;)

@@Skijarama,

Fantastic, then do I have a story for you :D

I actually contemplated making this one into an anime for quite some time but there can be easy switches into a fanfic. I've got a lot of descriptions done.

Yes, it's another end of the world styled theme but I have a feeling you'll enjoy it if you don't mind a lot of characters ;)

Well, don't leave me in suspense. as I said above: FEED ME!

• Brohoof 1

@@Skijarama,

Hahaha alright alright :P

First off, take liberty over recreating names the way you wish ;)

The story follows the classic concept of the end of the world with the Armageddon: Angels and demons, world catastrophes, and (the key part) survivors. There is an idea that has grasped my mind for a long time in terms of this story. What if the beings in the middle of the Armageddon decided to fight back instead of being mere pawns susceptible to whichever side sways them.

It will be a story of survival, fighting back, grim deaths and scenarios, etc.

I actually already have almost all the characters designed out plus extra concepts.

here's an example: Angels are like indestructible tanks (it'll help if you've ever seen Angel Beats for a concept grasp) with no emotion or even spoken words. Basically they're like a soulless Sephiroth (sorry for the FFVII reference XD) Their objectives are to literally destroy everything.

Then you have the demons who come in all shapes and sizes minus the main 4. There are so many of these things but their objective is to take the souls of the beings still alive after the first Seal whether it be through absorbing them or swaying them on their side. It will strengthen their forces.

And lastly, you have those who are still living that are obviously trying to survive...some though, have decided to fight back

That sounds like a big mulch-chapter thing. For this particular group, any requests I get have to able to be written in 3 of my chapters, which altogether add up to about 9000 words. So, if it would take more than 9000 words to cover a request, I don't do it. I don't see how I could handle that concept in fewer than 9000, so that's a sunken boat. For me, at least.

@@Skijarama,

Haha alright then let me think ya up a short story ;)

@@Skijarama,

What about one like this: (doesn't have to be real descriptive since you're only doing a short story)

Celestia placed a post at the northern sector of the crystal empire, way out in the blizzards. The story could be centered around a guard pony and his fellow unit before Sombra started his first takeover. You could definitely play with that in your genre.

@@Skijarama,

Haha alright then let me think ya up a short story ;)

@@Skijarama,

What about one like this: (doesn't have to be real descriptive since you're only doing a short story)

Celestia placed a post at the northern sector of the crystal empire, way out in the blizzards. The story could be centered around a guard pony and his fellow unit before Sombra started his first takeover. You could definitely play with that in your genre.

I suppose I could. I'll give it some thought.

• Brohoof 1

@@Soren Nightwing,

I see..mwahaha...Alright, I'll think ya up somethin ;) I'm a huge fan of Edgar Allen Poe so this will be great heheh

@@Soren Nightwing,

Hmm, what about this...

There was a mythological story about this thing where there was a man (you can make this pony ;)) in the mountains who was cursed when he grew because of some horrible thing he did. I think he like ate children or something like that. Anyways, he was cursed with the ability of superpowered hearing. He could hear everything...The sounds of the people back in the village were so piercing to his ears that one eve he could no longer bear it and went to the city, slaughtering all of them bit by bit in the night. He had I think the identical corpse of almost a leper but he truly became a monster with diabolical strength.

@@Soren Nightwing,

Lol it was an adventure style that I'm still in the process of making. That was supposed to take on the "Legend of Verribium" concept kinda like how the Lord of the Rings had a prologue pertaining to the past before actually beginning the story ;)

Ooh oooh oooh! I HAZ REQUEST, ahem. make a fanfic where Rainbow Dash gets locked in a shed with an OC called Blitz (blitz is a dude, not dudette) and then Rainbow gets claustrophobic.

...totally not just requesting this because a certain fanfic hasn't released the next chapter yet. totally.