Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Taking Story Requests!

IRegretThisWholePartOfM

Y'all are doing great ;) Don't worry about it. People will recognize your abilities soon enough

I sure hope so. Takes a lot of effort to write something worth while, and it's really disheartening when nobody notices.

• Brohoof 1

@@Skijarama,

Heh, I know the feeling. I've been trying to write a novel myself but I've had so much loss of heart since no one else really cares that it's been sitting without work for quite a while...

Well, my only advise is to ignore them until you actually have the novel finished and published. Then when it's done, smack them over the head with it if they tell you that you've done nothing with your life. Then promptly shout at them "I DID THIS, AND THIS WAS ENOUGH TO KNOCK YOU ON YOUR BUTT!"

Or just write it. Whatever floats your boat.

• Brohoof 1

@@Skijarama,

Haha indeed but believe me, to have support while you write is way more than enough encouragement to do so ;)

Agreed!

Oh, also, to just about everyone else, just figured I'd throw it out there that I'm actually writing  a new fanfiction. Here is the cover art I made for it.

WalkofEntropy_zps2c621a09.png

It isn't posted anywhere yet, but I just figured I'd alert everyone that this is what I'm working on when not doing stuff here or in my more serious projects.

You know what, Im gonna write a short story to rivel all my other ones. And It will be something that I will have done for myself, and so i cant be dissapointted by myself. Dammit, ill write a story to rivle Cherilees Garden. Hell even Fallout equestria, I will write like noone has seen me write!

You know what, Im gonna write a short story to rivel all my other ones. And It will be something that I will have done for myself, and so i cant be dissapointted by myself. Dammit, ill write a story to rivle Cherilees Garden. Hell even Fallout equestria, I will write like noone has seen me write!

Don't get over confident. A genius once said:

The best authors are generally the ones who lack confidence in their own writing ability. The reason is that they put so much effort forward, trying very hard to just be what they consider good, that everyone else is amazed by the quality of their work. It is almost never the same with those who adamantly believe that they are writing well, as they don't always take the time to refine, revise, or anylize their mistakes.

@@Skijarama,

haha epic...horror right? heheh..

And no, actually. It's more of a sad fic, but it is going to have dark elements. Definitely not horror though.

You know, if you guys want stories written, I have awesome ideas that I've never really put into fruition... :)

img-2410482-1-feed-me-124811.jpg

FEED ME YOUR STORIES OF PONYDOM!

EDIT: Wait, do you mean stories you'd like to see us write or...?

Edited by Skijarama
  • Brohoof 1