Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Taking Story Requests!

IRegretThisWholePartOfM

Got it. Gool luck on the story

What happens if I don't want Gool luck? I want Good luck!

Oh, btw, heres the cover art I thrust together for it. Don't let it fool you; This won't be a blood and guts story.

FORSAKENCOVERART_zps2f6c13a1.png

I repeat! NOT BLOOD AND GUTS!

Edited by Skijarama

Down at The Sugarcube.- These Boots Are Made For Griping...

The sun shined brightly above in the sky as down below in the town of Ponyville a fresh new blanket of snow covered everything from trees to rooftops for mile's on end.

Everything felt calm and gentle in this small little pony town., Everypony who felt chilled galloped over to The Sugarcube Bakery for the newest sale going on for winter.

Half off Hot Chocolate and with every cup a pony got a free treat to eat as well.

With a flash in the sky a multi-colored pony swooped in towards the bakery her Rainbow Mane windblown from the cold as her coat was softly blanketed with snow that she easily shook off.

A smile across her lips she trotted over towards the front door a flashy new pair of boots on her hind legs.
-------
The warm cozy embrace of the store greeted Rainbow Dash like a warm hug from a friend as she looked around slowly with violet colored eyes., the line ahead of her was small only two ponies stood before her and some nice hot chocolate.

At the front of the line stood Ditzy-Do better known as Derpy to the town-ponies and behind her was Cheerilee the local teacher down at the school house for the fillies and colts.

The front counter was empty as Dash bit her lower lip gently looking ahead toward each pony in silence before finally deciding to break the silence.

" So...what's the hold up? " Dash asked the two ponies ahead of her as they both turned towards her smiling., Missing Pinkie tugging at a rope pulling a tied up pony down into the basement area.

" Pinkie said she had to go make a new batch of Cupcakes real quick so we're just waiting. " Derpy giggled as her eyes trailed down to dash's' feet seeing a pair of dark blue boots with red lightning bolts down the side.

" I'm here to pick up a large order of Hot Chocolate for the children myself. " Cheerilee smiled in a sophisticated manner before she too spotted the boots eyes narrowing a bit.

Rainbow just smiled seeing each pony had noticed her boots as she did a small stretch back with her hind legs to show them off.

" They're nice huh?, cost me a hind leg and a hoof but I think it was worth it." She giggled aloud feeling as if all eyes were on her a feeling she thought Rarity must get all the time.

" But why? " Cheerilee asked tilting her head to the side., not the compliment Dash was expecting.

" What do you mean why? " Dash asked raising a brow slowly confused.

" Well you're a Pegasus darling you don't really walk anywhere you just fly., it's like giving a farm plow to a unicorn they don't need it. " Cheerilee spoke in a soft tone as Dash shot her a glare.

" What!...so because I can fly I can't wear boots? " Dash snapped back in anger.

" Well I just think it's wasteful that's all a nice pair of boots like that would be better suited for a earth pony like myself. " Cheerilee spoke with a huff turning her back away from Dash who gritted her teeth in anger.

" Why are you wearing just one pair? " Derpy suddenly asked as Dash looked to her confused.

" Huh?...what? " Was all she could reply.

" Well you just look weird Rainbow Dash wearing boots only on your hind legs what about your front legs? " She asked as Dash looked down to her bare hooves then back up to Derpy.

" That makes no sense Derpy I need my front legs to grab things., I can't wear boots on them it would be weird." Dash replied in a confused tone.

" But they're your front legs you grab things with your legs? " Derpy asked shocked.

" No!...I mean yes....What?! " Dash yelled aloud mane frazzling out.

" We all grab things with our hooves!! " Dash snapped back suddenly finding the words she needed.

" I grab things mostly with my mouth. " Cheerilee added her two cents turning back to the conversation.

" Me too. " Derpy added.

" That makes no sense I've seen all of you use your front legs to grab many things!! " Dash yelled aloud as both mares shrugged.

" I honestly can't remember ever using my front legs to grab anything seems' unsanitary. " Cheerilee spoke popping her lips aloud in a smug tone.

" Lopsided." Derpy added.

Dash just gave Cheerilee a glare and a confused look to the gray mare.

" Just wearing two boots makes you look like your standing at a tilt..." Derpy spoke as she looked away in a innocent manner Dash taking deep breaths holding herself back.

Yet even before she could speak Cheerilee chimed in again.

" Plus another reason pegasi don't need boots are because how can you cloud walk now? " She mused as Derpy looked to her nodding in agreement.

" What?!...I just walk on them it's a skill. " Dash spoke in a calmer tone.

" But that's with your hooves if they are covered up with boots then how can you walk on them. " Cheerilee asked narrowing her eyes in deep thought.

" We just do as long as I'm a Pegasus and my hooves are touching the cloud we can walk on them!!! " Dash snapped as she got into the face of Cheerilee glaring deeply into her eyes.

" But your hooves are not touching them the boots are! " Derpy pointed out as Dash slowly tilted her head to the side in shock and awe.

" Okie Dokie I'm ready to take some order's!! " Pinkie popped up from behind the counter with a smile across her face.

" No!!...Shut Up Pinkie!!!...I need to talk to these two!! " Dash snapped looking to the two ponies in anger.

" What do you two have against my BOOTS!! " Dash screamed aloud heaving franticly as both ponies gave her a odd look.

" I was just pointing out you don't need them...because You're a Pegasus...." Cheerilee glared as she dragged out her reason.

" THAT IS NOT A REASON CHEERILEE!! " Dash yelled eyes widening out in anger.

" PUT ON ANOTHER PAIR OF BOOTS RAINBOW DASH!!! " Derpy screamed out even louder causing Dash to stumble back slightly in shock and fright.

" What you yelling at me for Derpy!!?? " Dash asked the blonde mare in confusion.

" WELL...well I don't know?...you look weird!!! " Derpy mustered out a reply out of confusion.

" I'M NOT GOING TO WEAR BOOTS ON MY FRONT HOOVES!!! " Dash screamed out at the top of her lungs.

" Can I take a order? " Pinkie spoke in almost a whisper.

" I still think you can't walk on clouds with boots. " Cheerilee rolled her eyes softly speaking under her breath.

" Shut up Cheerilee no-pony cares what you think!!! " Dash snapped back both ponies suddenly yelling at each other.

Derpy joined in the madness screaming about buying more boots., Pinkie held up a tray of freshly baked Cupcakes and Hot Coco hopping to ease the bad vibes.

" SHUT UP...EVERPONY JUST SHUT UP!!! " Rainbow Dash screamed over the arguing as she slowly took steps backwards towards the bakery window.

" You don't want me to wear boots then fine!!! " Dash sat down on her behind as she clicked off the boots straps and tossed the pair towards Derpy who dodged them.

" I'll just fly everywhere I go so my PRECIOUS hooves can touch the clouds and walk upon them!! " Rainbow Dash laughed aloud eyes twitching with madness as she suddenly shot outward crashing through the bakery window and off into the sky like lightning.

" Awww she busted my window." Pinkie huffed aloud in a pout., Silence slowly filling the air around the shop before Cheerilee decided to speak up.

" You girls think she would mind if I took the boots? " She spoke in a serious tone as Derpy and Pinkie gave her a odd look in silence.

Cheerilee spoke not a word as her hooves gently reached out in the silent room grabbing the boots with her hooves and pulling them closer to her.

" Huh., I guess you can use your front hooves to grab things. " Derpy spoke in a bubbly tone.

---

Well I hope you enjoy Skijarama lol., Couldn't fit revenge into this but 4/5 of the list is still good just came up with this and couldn't turn it down.

Edited by Its_Rainbow_Dash

Down at The Sugarcube.- These Boots Are Made For Griping...

The sun shined brightly above in the sky as down below in the town of Ponyville a fresh new blanket of snow covered everything from trees to rooftops for mile's on end.

Everything felt calm and gentle in this small little pony town., Everypony who felt chilled galloped over to The Sugarcube Bakery for the newest sale going on for winter.

Half off Hot Chocolate and with every cup a pony got a free treat to eat as well.

With a flash in the sky a multi-colored pony swooped in towards the bakery her Rainbow Mane windblown from the cold as her coat was softly blanketed with snow that she easily shook off.

A smile across her lips she trotted over towards the front door a flashy new pair of boots on her hind legs.

-------

The warm cozy embrace of the store greeted Rainbow Dash like a warm hug from a friend as she looked around slowly with violet colored eyes., the line ahead of her was small only two ponies stood before her and some nice hot chocolate.

At the front of the line stood Ditzy-Do better known as Derpy to the town-ponies and behind her was Cheerilee the local teacher down at the school house for the fillies and colts.

The front counter was empty as Dash bit her lower lip gently looking ahead toward each pony in silence before finally deciding to break the silence.

" So...what's the hold up? " Dash asked the two ponies ahead of her as they both turned towards her smiling., Missing Pinkie tugging at a rope pulling a tied up pony down into the basement area.

" Pinkie said she had to go make a new batch of Cupcakes real quick so we're just waiting. " Derpy giggled as her eyes trailed down to dash's' feet seeing a pair of dark blue boots with red lightning bolts down the side.

" I'm here to pick up a large order of Hot Chocolate for the children myself. " Cheerilee smiled in a sophisticated manner before she too spotted the boots eyes narrowing a bit.

Rainbow just smiled seeing each pony had noticed her boots as she did a small stretch back with her hind legs to show them off.

" They're nice huh?, cost me a hind leg and a hoof but I think it was worth it." She giggled aloud feeling as if all eyes were on her a feeling she thought Rarity must get all the time.

" But why? " Cheerilee asked tilting her head to the side., not the compliment Dash was expecting.

" What do you mean why? " Dash asked raising a brow slowly confused.

" Well you're a Pegasus darling you don't really walk anywhere you just fly., it's like giving a farm plow to a unicorn they don't need it. " Cheerilee spoke in a soft tone as Dash shot her a glare.

" What!...so because I can fly I can't wear boots? " Dash snapped back in anger.

" Well I just think it's wasteful that's all a nice pair of boots like that would be better suited for a earth pony like myself. " Cheerilee spoke with a huff turning her back away from Dash who gritted her teeth in anger.

" Why are you wearing just one pair? " Derpy suddenly asked as Dash looked to her confused.

" Huh?...what? " Was all she could reply.

" Well you just look weird Rainbow Dash wearing boots only on your hind legs what about your front legs? " She asked as Dash looked down to her bare hooves then back up to Derpy.

" That makes no sense Derpy I need my front legs to grab things., I can't wear boots on them it would be weird." Dash replied in a confused tone.

" But they're your front legs you grab things with your legs? " Derpy asked shocked.

" No!...I mean yes....What?! " Dash yelled aloud mane frazzling out.

" We all grab things with our hooves!! " Dash snapped back suddenly finding the words she needed.

" I grab things mostly with my mouth. " Cheerilee added her two cents turning back to the conversation.

" Me too. " Derpy added.

" That makes no sense I've seen all of you use your front legs to grab many things!! " Dash yelled aloud as both mares shrugged.

" I honestly can't remember ever using my front legs to grab anything seems' unsanitary. " Cheerilee spoke popping her lips aloud in a smug tone.

" Lopsided." Derpy added.

Dash just gave Cheerilee a glare and a confused look to the gray mare.

" Just wearing two boots makes you look like your standing at a tilt..." Derpy spoke as she looked away in a innocent manner Dash taking deep breaths holding herself back.

Yet even before she could speak Cheerilee chimed in again.

" Plus another reason pegasi don't need boots are because how can you cloud walk now? " She mused as Derpy looked to her nodding in agreement.

" What?!...I just walk on them it's a skill. " Dash spoke in a calmer tone.

" But that's with your hooves if they are covered up with boots then how can you walk on them. " Cheerilee asked narrowing her eyes in deep thought.

" We just do as long as I'm a Pegasus and my hooves are touching the cloud we can walk on them!!! " Dash snapped as she got into the face of Cheerilee glaring deeply into her eyes.

" But your hooves are not touching them the boots are! " Derpy pointed out as Dash slowly tilted her head to the side in shock and awe.

" Okie Dokie I'm ready to take some order's!! " Pinkie popped up from behind the counter with a smile across her face.

" No!!...Shut Up Pinkie!!!...I need to talk to these two!! " Dash snapped looking to the two ponies in anger.

" What do you two have against my BOOTS!! " Dash screamed aloud heaving franticly as both ponies gave her a odd look.

" I was just pointing out you don't need them...because You're a Pegasus...." Cheerilee glared as she dragged out her reason.

" THAT IS NOT A REASON CHEERILEE!! " Dash yelled eyes widening out in anger.

" PUT ON ANOTHER PAIR OF BOOTS RAINBOW DASH!!! " Derpy screamed out even louder causing Dash to stumble back slightly in shock and fright.

" What you yelling at me for Derpy!!?? " Dash asked the blonde mare in confusion.

" WELL...well I don't know?...you look weird!!! " Derpy mustered out a reply out of confusion.

" I'M NOT GOING TO WEAR BOOTS ON MY FRONT HOOVES!!! " Dash screamed out at the top of her lungs.

" Can I take a order? " Pinkie spoke in almost a whisper.

" I still think you can't walk on clouds with boots. " Cheerilee rolled her eyes softly speaking under her breath.

" Shut up Cheerilee no-pony cares what you think!!! " Dash snapped back both ponies suddenly yelling at each other.

Derpy joined in the madness screaming about buying more boots., Pinkie held up a tray of freshly baked Cupcakes and Hot Coco hopping to ease the bad vibes.

" SHUT UP...EVERPONY JUST SHUT UP!!! " Rainbow Dash screamed over the arguing as she slowly took steps backwards towards the bakery window.

" You don't want me to wear boots then fine!!! " Dash sat down on her behind as she clicked off the boots straps and tossed the pair towards Derpy who dodged them.

" I'll just fly everywhere I go so my PRECIOUS hooves can touch the clouds and walk upon them!! " Rainbow Dash laughed aloud eyes twitching with madness as she suddenly shot outward crashing through the bakery window and off into the sky like lightning.

" Awww she busted my window." Pinkie huffed aloud in a pout., Silence slowly filling the air around the shop before Cheerilee decided to speak up.

" You girls think she would mind if I took the boots? " She spoke in a serious tone as Derpy and Pinkie gave her a odd look in silence.

Cheerilee spoke not a word as her hooves gently reached out in the silent room grabbing the boots with her hooves and pulling them closer to her.

" Huh., I guess you can use your front hooves to grab things. " Derpy spoke in a bubbly tone.

---

Well I hope you enjoy Skijarama lol., Couldn't fit revenge into this but 4/5 of the list is still good just came up with this and couldn't turn it down.

void storyOpinion ()

{

if (thisStory == AWESOME)

{

daymade = true;

}

}

Edited by Skijarama
  • Brohoof 1

Well that was fun we should do this again sometime hopefully with more ponies next time lol.

That said I'm going to prob be using our own group for help in a little while.

I have this old story of mine I wrote called " Come Back to Me. "

Really long and dark.

Well I'm looking for it in my archives aka closet and when I find it I'm going to Ponify it for the community and post it.

This story is long when I wrote it at least 25 to 28 pages I think maybe even a bit more lol.

But when I write it again I want to know if somepony in the group would be willing to proof-read it and help with the details of it hell even take or help add things to it to make it into something that will pop!!

I can Offer an Authors Credit for the help., Well I won't be posting it until maybe a week or a week and a half but decided to put the heads up here now so when it does come up any who want to help in the group can gladly join. 

What happens if I don't want Gool luck? I want Good luck!

Oh, btw, heres the cover art I thrust together for it. Don't let it fool you; This won't be a blood and guts story.

I repeat! NOT BLOOD AND GUTS!

Hey I didn't say thank you for giving my sotry a chance? xD So thank you!

Is this art is my story related? Because if it is I can also join in picture supporting. I can draw a little bit. (You can see it in my request thread). I mean... If you want me to...

Edited by SadlySadSadnessSalad

Is this art is my story related? Because if it is I can also join in picture supporting. I can draw a little bit. (You can see it in my request thread). I mean... If you want me to...

Is this for Ski or for joining the group? If it is for joining the group, i dont think we need an artist just yet, but I will keep you in mind if we do

Is this for Ski or for joining the group? If it is for joining the group, i dont think we need an artist just yet, but I will keep you in mind if we do

Well I was talking to Ski (since I quoted him), but if your group need some drawing you can keep me in mind. I mean I would love to repay the story that Ski took on.

You remind me of fluttershy.

Anyways, I made that image as a coverart. if you want to make your own for it, you certainty may, but given we may have different ideas on what happens in the story, keeping it vague like this wouldn't be a bad idea.

You remind me of fluttershy.

Anyways, I made that image as a coverart. if you want to make your own for it, you certainty may, but given we may have different ideas on what happens in the story, keeping it vague like this wouldn't be a bad idea.

You got the main idea. Entrance-memories-traps-final. Like I said ask me to clear something you don't get.

Edited by SadlySadSadnessSalad

(edited)

New addition, anyone with skype add me, and were gonna start a group to be able to communicate easyier

Eeyup. if anyone's having problems finding him, look for me. Username should be Skijarama, like everywhere I go.

ALSO: For the Sadness Salad, I have part I of III.

FPORSAKENPARTI_zps80ded64c.png

FORSAKEN

“You will never use magic again!”

“Please, have mercy!”

“There will be no mercy! You and your ilk have committed unforgivable acts!”

“Stop! STOP!”

Her eyes opened as the sickening crack filled his ears, echoing in her mind, but not in the crypt around her. She reached a hoof up to her horn. It was cracked, broken and useless. She closed her eyes again and sighed heavily as she placed the glowing green gem back onto the makeshift shelf made out of a fissure in the wall. The room around his was quiet, and dark. Only a few dim candles illuminated the places of importance.

She was a tall, slender grey mare with a mane of black with fire-orange highlights. She slowly wandered through the large chamber, among the glowing stones and candles. She walked among the coffins and broken gravestones. Among the makeshift houses made out of crevices chipped away over countless years. It was a miserable existence, and she didn’t care for it. she turned her head to look at her cutie-mark. It was a shovel, covered in dirt.

She wished that it were different. Her task was such a grizzly one. They called her Ghost Keeper, when they were still alive. A fitting name, she supposed. After all, her duty was to bury and protect the dead. They were all dead now. What was there to protect it all from? Ghost Keeper turned as she heard one of the massive green crystals at the farthest edge of the room emit a deep boom.

Slowly, she approached. Despite the dim light, she had to squint as she approached. Spending ones whole life with minimal light would do that. The crystal was glowing brighter than the rest. Ghost Keeper pressed a hoof gently into the crystal, and muttered a chant in an ancient language under her breath. What she saw would bend the course of the next few days. She glared at the image before her.

She saw image after image of a lavender colored unicorn using the sacred stone. What others reported were now called ‘elements of harmony’. This level disrespect was maddening enough, but now seeing them being abused by this abomination? Ghost watched, fire building in her eyes as wings appeared on the Unicorn in the next picture, as she replaced the elements in a tree.

Ghost Keeper began to probe the memories as they appeared. She might not be able to use her magic, but the crystal was open to all. Finally, a twisted sneer split Ghost Keepers face. “Twilight Sparkle. The unicorns must love you. They must all love you.” She spat to the side as she retracted her hoof. She turned her gaze to the highest standing coffin, up on a raised part of the cavern.

“I will see to it that this injustice is fixed. You have my word, father.” She gave a bow of respect to the coffin. On the side of it was a rusted and faded slab. On this slab, it simply said…

HERE LIES HAUNTING HORN XII.

LAST LEADER OF THE FORSAKEN UNICORNS.

<><><><><>

Celestias sun rose slowly over Ponyville, casting its warm rays across Twilights closed eyelids as she slept. The light woke her easily enough. She turned so her eyes faced away from the light, and opened them to her loft in the Golden Oaks Library. Spike was asleep in his basket, not far off, and Twilight couldn’t help but smile.

The next moment, however, had her glancing around in surprise. A voice whispered something in her mind.

Twilight Sparkle. The unicorns must love you. They must all love you.

Twilight glanced around, trying to discern where the voice had come from. It had been distinctly female, and hissed like an angry snake. When nothing revealed itself, she cast a spell that scanned the immediate area, and found no signs of other life besides her, Spike, and a few ants on the wood outside. Twilight shook her head and got out of bed. She had important business today.

With a flick of her will, she encased her nearby, pre-packed saddlebags, setting them on her back. She knew everything was there, as she'd run over her checklist of needed items twice last night. Spike had been a big help there, and she couldn't help but smile at him. After a few moments, she made her way down and out the stairs and out the front door.

The air was warm and blew with a gentle summer breeze. Twilight nodded to herself, and spread her wings before flying towards the Everfree Forest.

<><><><><>

The renovations to the castle of the royal pony sisters were still going to take a long time that much was certain. Applejack had finished her chores early, so she was available to help with the removal of rubble for the day. Twilight, who was flying up in the air tog et a good view of the work, nodded to herself as Applejack shoved another sizable rock into the pile they had been accumulating over the day. Applebloom watched silently from the side. Big Mac and Granny Smith hadn’t been at home to look after her, and Applejack didn’t want to leave her alone.

Applejack had been very reluctant to bring Applebloom into the forest as well, but agreed much more willingly when Twilight volunteered to carry Applebloom on her back and fly above the canopy. Applejack nodded up at Twilight as the rock settled into place. “I tihkn that's the last of em for this room, Twi!” She called up.

“Alright. Leave them there, for now. Let's get the other rooms cleared up.” Twilight said, touching down on the stone floor and beginning a brisk trot for the next room, Applebloom and Applejack in tow.

“You sure I can't help, sis?” Applebloom asked curiously.

“Ah'd rather ya didn't. If ya'll hurt yerself pushing these big rocks 'round, we wouldn't be able to get ya help very quick.” Applejack said.

“Ah know.” Applebloom muttered, pouting slightly.Twilight smiled back at them as they came to the next room. She looked ahea,d and stopped suddenly. This room wa spractically caved in, with only a small semi-circle surrounding the door where the stones hadn't fallen. The way the stones ahd fallen was odd, somehow, as though they were down further then they should have.

Applebloom looked up and down at the room., eyes ablaze with wonder. “Oh, wow! Whatcha think caused this?” She asked.

“It probably happened when Nightmare Moon attacked Celestia here.” Twilight mused, examining the stones with a careful, studying gaze.

“Ya'll, ah don't feel right in here. Somethin' about this room just feels off.” Applejack said nervously.

“Yeah, we should probably come to this one later. Come on.” Twilight said, turning to leave. As Applejack did the same, there was the sound of small crumbling stnes, followed by a yelp of surprise. Applejack and Twilight turned to see that the stonework under one of Appleblooms hooves had given way, and half her hind leg was in a hole.

“Applebloom!” Applejack shouted, darting for her sister. In the next moment, it was a cacophany of madness. The stone began to crack and split, and Twilight barely had enough time to fly forwards and pull Applejack into the air. In the next instant, the floor gave way, and a terrified scream came from Applebloom's mouth as she plummeted into the darkness below.

As fast as the madness started, it was over, however, as the shaking stopped. In both Twilight and Applejacks ears rang the echoing scream Applebloom had left in her wake as she fell. Silence prevailed for what felt like an eternity. Finally, Applejack herself started screaming. “No! Applebloom! No, no, no!”

“Applejack...” Twilight muttered as she set the farm pony down. “I'm... I... I'm so sorry.” Applejack didn't respond, but rushed to the edge of the newly formed hole.Only a few of the prior boulders had fallen with Applebloom. Applejack swallowed painfully.

“No, this can't be. This is... all just some horrible dream...” Applejack muttered to herself as she sat down, ears flattening back. Twilight didn't approach. She sat down as well, holding a respecting silence. Several moments passed before Applejack stood. Twilight tilted her head in confusion, then gasped when Applejack jumped into the pit.

“Applejack!” Twilight shouted as she darted to the edge of the hole. She quickly illuminated her horn, and leapt in as well, forming a protective, glowing orb around herself. The orb was flexible, almost like a bubble, but infinitely sturdier.Twilights eyes darted back and forth, looking for any sign of Applejack. “Applejack, where are you?!”

There was no response. Twilight soon set down on a surface, and let her bubble disapate. She was in an antechamber, of sorts. It was large, and cave-like, water falling in small streams frm cracks in the ceiling. Twilight summoned a small orb of purple light at the tip of her horn. She saw strange glyphs and writings on the walls that resembled something she had seen before. She couldn't place it, but the glyphs and runes were very familiar to her.

“Twilight, over here!” She heard Applejack call, sounding as though she were on the verge of crying. Twilgiht turned and saw Applejack maybe twenty feet away, holding Aplebloom in her hooves as she sat there. Twilight wasted no time, and galloped forwards. Twilight came to a stop as she drew closer. Applebloom was completely motionless. Applejack looked up at Twilight with a begging gaze. “Please, can you help her?”

“Let me see her.” Twilight said gently. Applejack hesitantly nodded, and gently slid Applebloom over slowly, obviously not wanting to let go of her baby sister. Twilight nodded at Applejack, and bent down to examine the fily. Her eyes were closed, and she wasn't breathing. Twilight lowered an ear to Applebloom's chest, listening for a heartbeat.

“Well?” Applejack asked desperately. Twilight slowly lifted her head, and Applejack leaned forward slightly. “Can ya?”

“I'm not sure, Applejack. I'm not a doctor... I'll try what I do know, though.” Twilight replied, her horn igniting with magic once more. A small orb of light drifted from it. “This orb has a two minute charge on it. If it goes out, and Applebloom isn't up... I'm sorry, but she'll be beyond my help.” Twilight said, watching Applejack nod slightly.

“Just please, do what ya can.” Applejack pleaded. Twilgiht didn't respond, but immediately set to work. She spent about thirty seconds simply running scans, trying to figure out the best course of action. Twilight immediately began trying all of the first aid techniques she had been given by the nurses in Canterlot. The orb was starting to dim, and Applejack was looking between the two rapidly.

Twilight glanced up for a moment as the orb. It was almost gone. Twilight looked down at Applebloom, and in an instant of desperation, she did something that she had never done before. Her magic slipped beyond Appleblooms skin, and into her chest. Twilight grunted with the excertion of pushing magic into a body without breaking the skin. Twilight focuses on the point of magic she had made in Appleblooms chest.

What now? What steps could she take? An idea sprang forward. It was a long shot, but still possible. She quickly poured every ounce of magic she could into Appleblooms heart and brain, trying to find something that could jump-start her body into being awake again. The light was almost totally gone now, but she wasn't paying attention to that. She heard Applejack starting to cry, and didn't mind that either. She was close; she could feel it.

Wth nothing else for it, Twilight wrapped her magic around Appleblooms heart, and gave a squeeze, while sending a small electric shock through her brain. The light faded. Silence prevailed in the darkness. Twilight slowly lifted her head to look at Applejack, barely visible as an outline in the shadows. The light from above had dimmed considerably.

Applejack slowly knealt down, and wrapped her forlegs around Applebloom. She froze then, and her ears perked. Twilight stopped and listened. There was a sound, barely audible. It was breathing. Glancing down at Applebloom, Twilgiht summoned another ball of light at the tip of her horn. Applebloom was illuminated, and Twilight smiled at what she saw. Applebloom was breathing.

Applejack looked up at Twilight in hqappy disbelief. “Ya did it!” She said, now crying with happiness. Twilight sighed with relief.

“Applejack, she might be breathing, but I don't know if she's going to keep doing so.” Twilight said. “My measures to get her going were desperate, and could have caused damage. If I were you, I'd take Applebloom back to Ponyville, and get her to the hospital as quickly as possible.”

“Right... Still, thank ya, Twi.” Applejack muttered. She stood, settling Applebloom onto her back. Twilight nodded at her, and Applejack took off, climbing up the fallen stones back to the surface. Twilight, meanwhile, turned a critical gaze to the cave around her. Her eyes, as they scanned, found something. A door in the side of the cave. Perfectly square, and alrge enough for a pony.

Twilights critical eye narrowed as she observed the door. Something lived down here. She glanced back to the glyphs and runes on the walls. It clicked in her memory. They were from before Celestia and Luna, back during the days when the ponies were seperated by tribe. She had read about it, once. She then noticed the hoof-prints that lead into the door, as the ground around it was dirt. Stepping closer, she realized that the prints were fresh.

“Soepony lives down here...” Twilgiht muttered. Something was itching in her mind, another memory, only far more elusive. She couldn't place what this all reminded her of, but she wanted to find out. With a serious look on her face, Twilight stepped forward into the darkness that awaited her in the door.

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by Skijarama

• 2 weeks later...

Well everyone, got some bad news, my internets gonna go down for about a month or so depending on when i get everything fixed, so im gonna trust my awsome writers, and editors to keep the thread alive, and im hoping that someone can step in and take over Dark writing untill i get back, right now Im at a friends house, but will only be here for 1-2 days, then im off. Hope to see you all soon!

Just gonna go ahead and post an update on the status of Forsaken. It IS In progress, but writers block has struck with a vengence. I apologize for the delay, SadnessSalad, but It'll get done. Hopefully.

Someone request something. I'm still writers blocked on forsaken, and no-one else has any stories pending.

Heck, we COULD feasibly do another of those internal writing thingies. Even with the head of this group AFK for a prolonged time, it would be possible, I imagine.

Any other ideas, besides those?

EDIT: Also, just as a though,t it might not be a bad idea to allow authors to fill in multiple genres, and also have multiple authors per genre. Gonna hafta get confirmation on that one, though. Just a thought.

Edited by Skijarama
  • Brohoof 1

hey everyone, got my internet back up and running so ill be back in untill it crashes again (Hopefully it wont) Anyways, Ski, If you mean dong another writing thing like we did before, im all for it, but we may want to have a couple more writers in it, and also, it probably would help to have a couple of writers for each genre, so i will probably update and add in that we are looking for at least one more writer as a backup writer per genre

Anyone still alive for the group, Im gonna go ahead and start another Secret Story, Please Notify on the thread if you want tto do this, we need at least three, but if we could get the whole group to do this that would be awsome.
You need to notify me by 5:00, give or take an hour or two depending on your time zone. 
In case you dont know what this is, you will be randomly matched with another writer who you will write a short story for using your best talent in writing, there dosent have to be any criteria for what you write about unless the person you are writing for wants a certin story, use this as a way to break writers block, hone your skills, or as something to do. The storys will have a deadline of 12 hours from the point we start, so good luck and please join on this.

• Brohoof 2

Ok, well not enough people joined for this, and i think most of our writers are gone and hiding from the thread, so the Sercet Writing is getting cancled. Sorry Ski

134218639656.png

Aw well.... A shame. Could be worse, I guess.