Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Taking Story Requests!

IRegretThisWholePartOfM

Ooh oooh oooh! I HAZ REQUEST, ahem. make a fanfic where Rainbow Dash gets locked in a shed with an OC called Blitz (blitz is a dude, not dudette) and then Rainbow gets claustrophobic.

...totally not just requesting this because a certain fanfic hasn't released the next chapter yet. totally.

*Looks at you*  Like a romance one or no?

• Brohoof 1

lol, im workin on it now. It might not be done til tomorrow 

WRITE IT FASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR plz :catface::P hijkluhjlkguf

this part is written 1 day later cuz two posts of the same person in a row makes the two replies become one:

lol, im workin on it now. It might not be done til tomorrow

You almost finished? :catface:

Edited by Commander Hurricane

@Commander Hurricane,I know I sent this in a PM but I need to put it here as well so that the others see it.

“C’mon Blitz. I wanna go home. I’m tired from flight practice.” Rainbow Dash said to her friend Blitz.
“But I need to show you something.” He said. He was extremely nervous. He had nothing to show her, but something to tell her.
“It’s this way.” He said.
“Ugh, fine but you owe me lunch tomorrow.” She said.
“I can do that.” He said. She looked at him funny.
“What do you want? Is it an autograph!? A little something to cherish me by?” She said showing off.
“No, no autograph.” He said.
“Then what?” She asked. She was curious now. She loved prowling into other’s business.
“Just come in here with me.” He said walking into Town Hall. She followed him into a room.
“Now what is it?” She asked.
He closed the door.
“There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you….” He said with his nervous side showing though his already squeaky voice.
“What is it Blitz? You sound stressed. Is the flying lessons to much for ya?” She said.
“No…it’s…more personal…” He said sweating.
“What’ya mean more personal? Like…oh wait. Are you telling me you wanna quit practice?”
“No! I love practicing with you! It’s just….your my best friend and…well...”
“Of for the love of all Celestia! I’m going home. Tell me when you are more confident in yourself. I have training tomorrow.” She said annoyed as she walked over to the door and tried to open it, but the janitor had locked it.
“B-but Rainbow dash I l-“He started.
“Shush! The doors locked!” She said panicky.
“What!?” He said trying to open the door, but it was no use.
“Oh god. Oh god we’re trapped!” Rainbow dash said freaking out.
“Rainbow calm down. We just have to wait till morning.” He said.
“You don’t understand! It’s too small in here! I’m used to the open sky! The walls are creeping in aren’t they!?” She said panicking.
“No they aren’t! Get a grip!” He said holding her still. She took deep breaths. “Look, just stay calm ok? We’ll be out of here by morning, I promise.”

She calmed down.
“Ok…ok…I’m calm…Just…don’t let me get like that again ok?” She asked.
“I promise.” He said.
“Ok…thank you Blitz.” She said. “You’re an awesome friend. But you better not tell anyone I’m claustrophobic!”
“I won’t.” He promised.
She looked at the clock and yawned.
“It’s already 10 o’clock I don’t know about you, but I wanna go to bed.” She said. She shivered as the night made the room a bit chilly.
“Are you cold?” He asked.
“No. I’m fine.” She said she laid on the floor away from him. “Goodnight.” She said.
“Goodnight Rainbow dash.” He said. He laid down on the other side of the room. After about 10 minutes, he heard her teeth chattering. It was pretty cold. He couldn’t just let her freeze. He sighed and walked over to her. He laid next to her and covered her with his wing. She flinched, but let his body heat warm her up. She turned around and looked at him, her teeth still chattering.
“I-I’m only d-d-doing this b-b-bec-cause I-I’m s-s-so c-cold.” She said before pressing up against him into a hug. His heart did a backflip. He smiled and hugged her back tightly. Rainbow dash had warmed up a bit and admired how soft his fur was. She had been longing for someone to hug, secretly of course, for she didn’t want to give up her reputation. But she had been cuddling with her pillow for a while, wanting the feeling of somepony next to her. She didn’t know how he’d react to this, but she couldn’t stop herself. She slowly cuddled with him. He smiled. His heart melted as he felt her cuddle with him. 
“R-R-Rainbow dash?” He asked stuttering from nervousness.
“Yeah?” She asked. His body heat had taken her over and she was no longer cold.
“I think n-now is a good t-time to tell you what I-I brought you here for.” He said.

“What do you mean?” She said looking at him.
He looked into her magenta eyes. He couldn’t stand it anymore. He put a hoof behind her head and pulled her into a soft kiss. Her eyes went wide in shock, but after a few seconds, she closed her eyes and returned his kiss softly. The kiss lasted for about 30 seconds. He pulled away slowly.
“Y-you’re…..you’re not mad?” He asked.

“Nope. That was pretty awesome.”

Edited by Frozen_Pegasus.mp3
  • Brohoof 3

Well, Ive been off and on with my writing, and I first of all want to congratulate Frozen_Pegasus.mp3 on the story shes been writing, its looking pretty awsome! 
And second, the story suggested to me eariler, i have been working on, and will be posting the first part here tomorrow.

Now third, and last, im gonna try once more with the Secret Writer idea, since we seem to have more people reading and joining the thread. Just remember, we need at least three writers on board to be able to start, I might open this one to the public so others can try this out, but im still thinking about it. If one of our group writers decided to join on this, add in if I should open this to the public, or if i should keep this just to the group for now.
Anyways, send in if your in or not by about 6:00 give or take about an hour for time zone differences. 
Thanks!

OHMIGOD I AM SO SORRY I TYPOED RELLY BAD THAT TIME. Ahhhhhhhh fackkkk.... I ment to say Congratulate you on the story HES been writing, i am so sorry, CRAPPPP
It's fine. ;) 

But thanks for the congrats. But the story for her is done.Unless she wants more.

Blarb. I sign up for secret thing.

Also, try giving a larger window of sign-up for the secret writers thing. Not everyone is on very much like you or I. give them a day or two to even realize it's there.

Just my two cents.

• Brohoof 1

Blarb. I sign up for secret thing.

Also, try giving a larger window of sign-up for the secret writers thing. Not everyone is on very much like you or I. give them a day or two to even realize it's there.

Just my two cents.

Ok, Im gonna make the sign up extended to friday, if everyones ok with that, still at 6:00 allowing 1-2 hours for timezone differences. Anywho, ill be on a bit tonight, but writers block is slowing me down on my current story, so any idead for super grim/gorey short storys would be greatly appriciated.

• Brohoof 1

So, just an idea, maybe a form of request would be to post a few pieces of music into the post, and then someone in the team, if the genre is not designated, could take a whirl at writing a story with that music as a prompt?

Just a thought.

[[New, but experienced in fanfic writing... somewhat]]

Anyways, here is an idea that's been rattling around in my brain for a bit:

A character, doesn't matter who until decided, dies. However, he/she/it wakes up the next day lying down in their backyard. Everytime they die, they revive in their backyard, but there's a catch...

... every time they revive, they lose a portion of their sanity.

So...

• Brohoof 1

So, just an idea, maybe a form of request would be to post a few pieces of music into the post, and then someone in the team, if the genre is not designated, could take a whirl at writing a story with that music as a prompt?

Just a thought.

Im liking it, gonna add that in, definitly interested to see where this could go...

[[New, but experienced in fanfic writing... somewhat]]

Anyways, here is an idea that's been rattling around in my brain for a bit:

A character, doesn't matter who until decided, dies. However, he/she/it wakes up the next day lying down in their backyard. Everytime they die, they revive in their backyard, but there's a catch...

... every time they revive, they lose a portion of their sanity.

So...

We would be glad to take this on, but what type of writing would this be, and would the character constantly die? Like would someone be killing them, or the just diing naturally?

We would be glad to take this on, but what type of writing would this be, and would the character constantly die? Like would someone be killing them, or are they just dying naturally?

Well, think Groundhog day... in a way. Except this is not the same day over and over. The person dies, they are taken to the morgue, and then they reappear back in their backyard. Some deaths would be accidental, some purposeful, and some would be straight-up homicide.