Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony blankets and ponification

plum pastry

so like i really want to do some ponification to my room and im thinking the first step is a blanket, i saw this one online, My Little Pony Micro Raschel Throw with the mane 6 on it, and i was wondering if it is any good. id rather buy one that looks good and lasts instead of one or the other. any other ideas for ponying my room.  :angry: 

post-24874-0-82418100-1393017120_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

<p>That blanket is/was (not sure current status) at hottopic . It's crazy fuzzy , I really love mine although I wish pinkie had a different expression. Definitely good for snuggling.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Of course walmart has like pony stickers for the wall but no idea how good they are.</p>

<p>You could always use a blind bag to make a pony as a light pull cord end thing if you've got a hanging light. I also got a set of pony christmas lights of the doctor and derpy from hottopic, while it's cute it's quite short but good if you want to light up a small part of the room . Of course there's tons of pony posters out there as well now. My room is mostly pony because I have pony merch everywhere in my tiny room. My giant princess twilight sparkle (my special pony bought for me) actually is in front of my uncovered lamp so it casts it's shadow across the room XD.  I also have the two castles (twilight and cadance's ) set up to display my brushables and some of the figurines.</p>

Edited by Lady Leopardess

<p>That blanket is/was (not sure current status) at hottopic . It's crazy fuzzy , I really love mine although I wish pinkie had a different expression. Definitely good for snuggling.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Of course walmart has like pony stickers for the wall but no idea how good they are.</p>

<p>You could always use a blind bag to make a pony as a light pull cord end thing if you've got a hanging light. I also got a set of pony christmas lights of the doctor and derpy from hottopic, while it's cute it's quite short but good if you want to light up a small part of the room . Of course there's tons of pony posters out there as well now. My room is mostly pony because I have pony merch everywhere in my tiny room. My giant princess twilight sparkle (my special pony bought for me) actually is in front of my uncovered lamp so it casts it's shadow across the room XD.  I also have the two castles (twilight and cadance's ) set up to display my brushables and some of the figurines.</p>

I would love to see a picture of all of this :o

I would love to see a picture of all of this :o

Just of my room or the stuff I mentioned?

I saw someone else do the light pull thing ( I just have a jelly plush on my Chinese lantern) I have pony posters but I don't have any up at the moment ( you can see lots of posters in the "what's the latest merch you've bought" thread.

yeah so I like plushes... (the blanket is on there too and my new Celestia plush!  :wub:  )

post-11698-0-77855700-1393052982_thumb.jpg

My closet wall (it's covered in G3 ponies (they had a magnet in one hoof) and there's a bunch of magnets with different cutie marks from G4 ( Big Mac , Zecora, mane 6 to name some of them) . There would be the 2014 calendar up but I"m not sure where it's at ,at the moment) . There was a more complete McD's pony set on the computer but they kept getting knocked

post-11698-0-90343900-1393053216_thumb.jpg

My dresser (it was hard to get a decent pic because the lamp aspect so)

(next to the fashion style rarity there's actually a whole bunch of blind bags that are just laying down at the moment , I recently moved stuff around so I could put up twlight's castle)

post-11698-0-24034800-1393053614_thumb.jpg

The bookcase (the princess twilight figure is actually a cute night light that's glimmer glows)

post-11698-0-21449900-1393053723_thumb.jpg

Computer / TV poniness

post-11698-0-60333400-1393053860_thumb.jpg

Finally my shelf 'o ponies ( plus the derpy/ doc lights hanging below it) The rest of the fashion styles are kind of hiding under the activity book)

post-11698-0-55063500-1393054212_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lady Leopardess
  • Brohoof 2

Just of my room or the stuff I mentioned?

I saw someone else do the light pull thing ( I just have a jelly plush on my Chinese lantern) I have pony posters but I don't have any up at the moment ( you can see lots of posters in the "what's the latest merch you've bought" thread.

yeah so I like plushes... (the blanket is on there too and my new Celestia plush!  :wub:  )

My closet wall (it's covered in G3 ponies (they had a magnet in one hoof) and there's a bunch of magnets with different cutie marks from G4 ( Big Mac , Zecora, mane 6 to name some of them) . There would be the 2014 calendar up but I"m not sure where it's at ,at the moment) . There was a more complete McD's pony set on the computer but they kept getting knocked

My dresser (it was hard to get a decent pic because the lamp aspect so)

(next to the fashion style rarity there's actually a whole bunch of blind bags that are just laying down at the moment , I recently moved stuff around so I could put up twlight's castle)

The bookcase (the princess twilight figure is actually a cute night light that's glimmer glows)

Computer / TV poniness

Finally my shelf 'o ponies ( plus the derpy/ doc lights hanging below it) The rest of the fashion styles are kind of hiding under the activity book)

Wow your room is so awesome! Thanks for sharing. :) I'm jealous of all the ponies.