Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Attack on Titan Tribute Game

ReverseFaller

Does anybody else play this awesome game?

To those who haven't played it yet, it can be played here http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

So for those who have played it, feel free to chat about the game here. You can talk about strategies, tips, things you'd like to see added in the game, and more.

Anyways, I'll start of by saying that my favorite character is Petra. I always play her, and I like her special. It's a little tricky to get the hang of at first, but once you learn how to use it it's pretty convenient.

Also, my friends and I have tried to fight both the Colossal titan, and the Female Titan before but we haven't been victorious yet. We are getting better at the game as time goes on though.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Mikami
  • Brohoof 3

NebulousBrony, on 22 Feb 2014 - 6:35 PM, said:NebulousBrony, on 22 Feb 2014 - 6:35 PM, said:

Are you sure that's the right link? Because I'm getting this:

Anyway, it sounds like fun, I'll have to try it out

Whoops! Sorry about that. I fixed the link.

Rainbow Dash Loyalty, on 22 Feb 2014 - 6:36 PM, said:Rainbow Dash Loyalty, on 22 Feb 2014 - 6:36 PM, said:

I loved the anime ^.^ But the game is just so bloody hard to control for me... My friends were thinking of doing some LAN party or something to play this game, which would be hilarious just to see us all fail x)

It is hard at first, but once you get the hang of it's so fun. I love zipping around like Spiderman killing titans left, and right. My friends and I usually do a LAN party for this game. It's pretty fun. You and your friends should try it.

Edited by Mikami
  • Brohoof 1

Whoops! Sorry about that. I fixed the link.

It is hard at first, but once you get the hang of it's so fun. I love zipping around like Spiderman killing titans left, and right. My friends and I usually do a LAN party for this game. It's pretty fun. You and your friends should try it.

Do you know what kind of updates have been released so far?

Don't remember the colossus and female titan being available.

• Brohoof 1

~Silver Essence~, on 22 Feb 2014 - 7:02 PM, said:

Do you know what kind of updates have been released so far?

Don't remember the colossus and female titan being available.

Oh, you're in for a treat then. You can now fight the Female Titan, and the Colossal Titan. You can also fight in Trost and defend a certain Titan while it moves the boulder.

The game is still being updated to this day. It's only getting better. :D

• Brohoof 1