mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Yeah, i like to listen to it from time to time.

Do you like Progressive music?

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

It sounds good

Same question

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

No

You're trapped in a room with a guard watching you so that you can't get out. The only way out is to make a Frozen reference. If you don't make a Frozen reference, you'll be trapped there forever.

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Take a shower

How would Ingrid Nilsen (voice of Maud Pie) react to me and my involvement on the forums?

I don't know. She'd think...you rocked, I guess.

Biggest waste of time movie you've ever seen? Not necessarily worst, because you could've watched that knowing it was bad.

• Brohoof 1

Look upon my awesome signature, ye users, and despair!

Fine

How about you?

I'm not sure. I'm gonna say me,cuz I haven't seen really any that caught my eye.

Although,Odyssey's is pretty flippin awesome!

Page 911? What does it mean!?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif