mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

16 hours ago, Tweek said:

I like some heavy metal like rammstein but none of the screaming stuff 😖

Would you prefer if all animals could talk or stay the way they are 🙈

If they could talk they probably wouldn't say all that much, just food danger and attack.

What Disney character would you like to meet the most? It can even be a villain if you want

• Brohoof 1

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

2 hours ago, Tweek said:

Down to the sea cos its easier 🤪

Worst movie of all time?

That's a good question. I would have to say Garbage Pail kids

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

2 hours ago, Reality Check said:

I don't really watch movies

Lastest MLP episode you've watched?

In terms of show, the Last Problem and the very last episode of friendship is Magic

Depends on how one defines element.

Do you mean the ones in the periodic table? In that case, I wouldn't have an answer since I'm not a chemist.

Do you mean the elements of nature as a superpower? That would usually be classified as earth, air, water, and fire, and in that case, my favorite is fire. I'm sure other works of fiction include other elements as those aren't the only ones you'd find in nature (ice and lightning, the former of which is solid water), but I'm too lazy to include those. If you also decide to include light and dark as powers, I prefer the option to use both.

Do you drink tea?

I would like to go to Spain or South America. Why not to the US at least once in a lifetime but the country is so large I cannot decide which state should I pick

What was the last thing you wore on your head?

• Brohoof 1