mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

It found out about the Troof. (Mystery Points To Whoever Gets The Reference)

'Tis pretty good, I suppose. I can't really give too good critique about music.

Best Indie game ever made?

Edited by A Questionable Santa
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, My Little Dashie, I just thought it was a bit sad at the end.

That and University Days, Octavia's mom was a... Well, something not very nice, let's put it that way.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS, KID!?

depends on what they disagree with: 80% chance of being okay with it, 5% chance of an argument, 15% chance of "Andrew will remember that"

What do you do when you hear someone say something really stupid?

Example: "If we were to walk on the sun it would have to be during the winter because the sun is, like, only 35 degrees during the                          winter" - Some person on Yahoo Answers

Humor them, then ask them questions about the world o_o

If the MLP mods and admin's avatars had an epic battle of dominance, who do you think would win? and why?

Edited by Vulcan

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgh!

*FanGirlish screaming intesifies*

Jack is back XD

same ^_^

Edited by Vulcan

I was at Target, buying school supplies.  In truth, I was the next one up.  But the person ahead of me and the cashier were having a particularly long conversation.  It felt like I was waiting for over half an hour.  I ended up just leaving without my supplies and going to Staples.

Same.

Edited by Akari of Duskshire

I waited about two hours once for a ferry I couldn't afford to miss. Oh yeah and it was pouring rain ._.

Same

I particularly remember the line for Rockin' Roller Coaster at Disney MGM being sooo long....

I can vouch for this. It's a great ride tho

• Brohoof 1

I live in a tropical climate, and people value whiteness here , the whiter you are the more popular you are o_o. so sadly tanning is not an option over here o_o

i say "animal" what was the first creature that came to your mind?

Monkey :D

If you have a chance to meet your favorite pony, and go to Equestria, but you need to leave your whole previous life and make a new in Equestria, will you go?

• Brohoof 1