mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Captain America series here.

Favorite pizza topping? (Typing this as I am eating a pizza right now)

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-Parks and Recreation, Time Capsule

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

Radiance's energy constructs. Either that or Zapp's weather powers.

Favorite type of cake?

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

Frankly, I do not know the answer to that question.

If you were a resident of Equestria, which pony type or species would you be?

-----

Pegasus

Is it weird to just want to cry sometimes, even when you are not sad, just cry to remind yourself that you are human and that Happiness and Anger is not the only things you can feel anymore?

Edited by Penn Guindell

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Last time I cried was about 1-2 years ago when my dad went back to prison (he is out now, and doing great)

What makes you happy?

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight