mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Probably one of my random spanish snacks. The name is ass to say, so I won't get into it too much

Favourite season?

summer? i honestly don't have one...

Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper ;-;

Same

gonna answer cause its a thing that actually is coming back: Clearly Canadian

were you an anti-brony before being a brony?

• Brohoof 1

Nah. I just don't gave too many fucks about ponies, but temptation ended up getting on me

Same question

I've seen Star Wars - HELL NO.   :unamused:

If you could make ONE suggestion that would be taken seriously and actually utilized to the whole MLP:FiM cartoon crew, what would it be?  (ONLY ONE, PLEASE.)

Nope - I prefer light souls, thank you very much; fewer calories.

If you had the chance, what planet/star would you want to visit?  (This is assuming the idea that you would have the proper equipment to survive any hostile environment.)

Hmm... Well, I prefer the unknown, honestly, so I'll just go out on a limb and say the 1992th planet if you line them up by alphabetical order, and of course, have them all named by someone I don't know. That should do it!

What person in our history would you want to be roommates with, assuming you don't already live with anyone. If they're dead, then just revive them! As easy as that.

If I'm gonna be honest here... Probably flee. I'm way too weak to fight anything, being a child and all, and I pretty much know nothing about medical stuff. But, I'm not evil as heck, so I wouldn't betray em. Just run so far away that I never see them again. That's better, right?... Right?

Back to my first question that got ignored... If you could have any person from our history as a roommate, assuming you don't already live with anyone, would you, and who? If they're dead, then just revive them! Bam, as easy as that, they're up 'n walking!

• Brohoof 1

Ninja'd

Too: , Sit back and listen to classical music while the would burns around me wondering why rebels are attacking the innocent?(you know, instead of rebelling against the the higher power) then I would plan a rebellion against the rebels.

strings_unbound_by_foxinshadow-d72iarf.p

"by FoxInShadow"

Too:, Probably Nikola Tesla as he is (in my eyes) one of the greatest minds ever.

If an alien ship came to earth saying that there planet has died and they need to come to earth for oxygen as they are running low and would surly die if they don't. would you join your government in a war to destroy them?

Edited by Trottermare Galamane