mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

(edited)

(I'm not sure to understand the question, I understood: do we have discovered most advanced technologies or does what we have discovered so far suck compared to the possibilities.)

We're still primitive.

Do you like dark humor?

Edited by Blobulle

I'm disappointed, but I'll usually forgive 'em.  What are friends for, right?

Is it a bad thing when all the voices in your head agree on the same thing (for once)?

I think it's an interesting country, I have some friends from there. But, think it's messed up that you'll go to prison for burning a Quran there, while if you burn a Bible, you won't.

What is your main hobby?

you'll go to prison for burning a Quran there, while if you burn a Bible, you won't.

oh my fucking god, is that true?

ot: Probably music/video games.

What do you think of extreme political correctness?

• Brohoof 1

oh my fucking god, is that true?

I'm not sure if it's a written law, but there have been some incidents of people getting arrested for burning a Quran. I've never heard of anyone being arrested for burning a Bible these days, as that would be just plain silly...the UK probably isn't the only place though.  :confused:

It's mostly stupid in my opinion. I mostly have a problem with it when people try to take away our freedom of speech etc. just to protect the feelings of others. The people who experienced opression and had to fight for their liberty are dying out, and it shows.

Do you like licorice?