Is it natural for boys to use hair dye?

Sugar Pea

(edited)

Well I dot think hair due is natural... Because its artificial :P

Ok but in all seriousness I hate the look of neon hair dye, like blues and greens and bright reds. But when their just highlights and not as flashy, they look good to me.

But I don't really care what people wear.

it's their style. who am I to judge them? -_-

Edited by Pelate

My normal hair color is a light brown/dark blonde and so I always wanted to try a darker hair color. About a year ago I went pitch black and it was AWESOME fun. Been back to blonde again for a few months and starting to think its time for some black again. But yeah I'de love to do a dark bluish black color just haven't found a dye i like yet aside from dark black.

If you really have to for some special purpose then I guess its fine. For instance, If you used to have black hair but it turned brown due to the sun and all other things... then I don't see what the problem is dying it back to black. 

But I do find it weird when guys decide to dye it blonde or some other color. 

Even worse is when a guy dyes it all colorful and artsy fartsy. I don't like it buy hey... I wont judge.

Its just a bit fruity (Feminine, just to me more technical and sophisticated.)

JS so you know.... Watching mlp FIM is considered to be fruity by society.... XD

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm sorry, but your choice of words made me laugh. "Natural" and "hair dye" don't exactly go together. But if a boy wants to dye his hair, he can go right on ahead.

I don't get the people that are saying it's not natural... Like seriously, you guys haven't heard of Henna?

If you're asking entirely based on the literal meaning of natural then yes, it is so long as you use a plant based hair dye such as Henna to dye your hair.

If you mean it as in the "acceptable" way then yes, it is. Hair is hair, it doesn't mean anything. Gender is nothing but a social construct created to box you in to doing certain things. Don't be afraid of dying your hair just because everyone else doesn't. It's a normal thing for guys and girls to do. Go crazy, bleach it or add stripes or go neon. It's your body, your hair and you need to think as an individual rather than only caring what other people think of you.

If you're happy with yourself, screw everyone else.