Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First Kiss

MLPForums Phanact

First Kisses  

169 users have voted

1. 1. Have you had your first kiss?

• Yes
    • No

hmmm, first kiss. prolly in the mists of time and we were both teens. It was drunken and silly, and also bisexual as I wasn't so much into her but then there was a boy there who I had a thing for, but he wanted the girl who was after me. (now I say this, it sounds a lot more like an episode of a teen drama than I realised at the time :P )

• Brohoof 1

Do you mean first kiss chronologically or by gender? :ButtercupLaugh:

My first kiss ever was back in High School with a girl that I dated for a few weeks. I really liked her, but at the end she did not feel the same and apparently was already seeing someone else behind my back. It was a long time ago and I dated several other people since.

My first kiss with a guy was with one of my old friends from High School who actually had a crush on me for years, but I was too clueless XD It was during the first year of college. We were at my house chilling when we suddenly just kissed XD However that ended up leading to an argument right after because of another complicated issue that I can't speak of here, though we still keep in touch every now and then.

Edited by StarlightNyars