Ugh stuff like this always makes me wish I could draw :lol:

I don't think anyone is born with the ability to draw (except dudes like Picasso).

If you want to become good, just practice, practice and practice!  :lol:

(oh and don't forget practice!)

Also, ponies all look the same. So if you manage to get one right, you're pretty much done for the whole MLP cast :P

I don't think anyone is born with the ability to draw (except dudes like Picasso).

If you want to become good, just practice, practice and practice!  :lol:

(oh and don't forget practice!)

Also, ponies all look the same. So if you manage to get one right, you're pretty much done for the whole MLP cast :P

Everyone's a natural at something. They just have to know what it is. I've been trying to do things since I was like, six lol I can do some drawing like this but it's nothing like this ;) I work better with tools than pens and paper, paintbrushes and canvases, or drawing tablets. I can fix a car. I can build a computer. But I can't draw as well as I do those other things lol

• Brohoof 1

Everyone's a natural at something. They just have to know what it is. I've been trying to do things since I was like, six lol I can do some drawing like this but it's nothing like this ;) I work better with tools than pens and paper, paintbrushes and canvases, or drawing tablets. I can fix a car. I can build a computer. But I can't draw as well as I do those other things lol

Well I know I suck when it comes to working with tools.

Me fixing a car:

post-25271-0-58809800-1394821403.png

• Brohoof 2

Well I know I suck when it comes to working with tools.

Me fixing a car:

Everyone's good at different things lol By the way, I noticed you visited my profile earlier. That very first picture on there was done by me. That's about the best I can do.

I don't have a drawing tablet so I took an old picture I drew a while back and scanned it and went over it with a mouse. If you're wondering, it took me roughly 8 hours :lol: I'm kind of a perfectionist. 

• Brohoof 1

Your style comes off so pretty, I have to say.  :D  Awesome work~!

I'm having issues narrowing down a favorite among these--Each one has like, subtle character to it that's different to each, but still just makes it awesome.

Any plans for Dash by chance?  B)

• Brohoof 1

Well at least you're perfectionist. So you got that going for you, which is nice.

No seriously I won't judge a digital drawing made with a bucking mouse. Drawing that way is like hammering a nail with a banana.

XD

Your style comes off so pretty, I have to say.  :D  Awesome work~!

I'm having issues narrowing down a favorite among these--Each one has like, subtle character to it that's different to each, but still just makes it awesome.

Any plans for Dash by chance?  B)

Don't worry, she's next!

(and it's gonna be awesome  :wub: )

"Drawing that way is like hammering a nail with a banana" - Inky Spark

You could freeze the banana. Problem solved... maybe, I'm no genius so I have no idea if that would actually work. Someone needs to try this!

Also great job on your drawings, they look really good.

Edited by McTurkeyBurger
  • Brohoof 1

"Drawing that way is like hammering a nail with a banana" - Inky Spark

You could freeze the banana. Problem solved... maybe, I'm no genius so I have no idea if that would actually work. Someone needs to try this!

Also great job on your drawings, they look really good.

OH. MY. GOD.

This needs to be my new personal motto!  :wub:

• Brohoof 1