Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Little Pony: Hedgehogs are Magic

Alex Night

posted,

gee... that took some time... tho i really dont know how well im doing grammar wise... i think i shoud go back to school and take english... because i dont know if im thinking im speaking it to goodly XD

@@Alex Night Aww! Thanks man! :) I'm trying my best! ;) You've got some great stuff going too! I love your Sonic scenes. You catch the sassy smarty essence of Sonic perfectly!

Well, Sonic is one of my favorite video game characters if not my favorite.  Sonic virtually has no equal in speed.  Not Shadow, not Rainbow Dash, and not even Goku.  It's one of the reasons why I like him even if he's kind of a %$#@ at times.

Well, Sonic is one of my favorite video game characters if not my favorite.  Sonic virtually has no equal in speed.  Not Shadow, not Rainbow Dash, and not even Goku.  It's one of the reasons why I like him even if he's kind of a %$#@ at times.

He's one of my favorites too! I'll admit. But yeah you do an awesome job! I guess when you have a favorite character you know and love for so long the personality gets stuck in your head. Becomes an easily spoken mindset.

@@Alex Night

My apologies for the double post, but if you're not aware already I'd like to inform you of this:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/95298-ponyroleplay-brings-major-changes-to-roleplay-world/#entry2541526

Do take a look.

Hmmmm, I've just been aware of this.  I'm not sure of what this will entail, but I'm sure we'll get this RP done just before the Bronycon of this year.  Anyways, I think I better do something with Sonic or Rainbow Dash right now.  There's some lack of inspiration right now.  Either that or people are not getting notifications. :P

Hmmmm, I've just been aware of this.  I'm not sure of what this will entail, but I'm sure we'll get this RP done just before the Bronycon of this year.  Anyways, I think I better do something with Sonic or Rainbow Dash right now.  There's some lack of inspiration right now.  Either that or people are not getting notifications. :P

Sounds good to me. xP

hey Alex, do you want me to try and make a post while we wait Cranium?

No it's okay, Summer.  I'll make a post tonight for Sonic and hopefully it will help get things in motion even further.  As for Cranium, I'll try to get in contact with him.  If he doesn't give me anything in 72 hours, then...  I'll just have to take some action.

• 2 weeks later...

This is RP, right?

oke I am random person who drops in the story and meets you

Ahem...: 

Me sais: And who do we get here? I am looking for someone he has a black long jacket and a hoody he always wears, he controls chains, oh and he wants to destroy the world

wait... it's a log coat I think... anyway, seen anything?