Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Little Pony: Hedgehogs are Magic

Alex Night

(edited)

@@Alex Night

Applejack for me! I know the bare minimum on Sonic too. Does that matter? I know what a chaos emerald is and who doctor eggman and the main cast so is that enough?

Well, there are some specifics from the comics like Sonic and friends being a part of the Freedom Fighters, Shadow and Rouge a part of G.U.N. which is canon in the games, but don't sweat the small stuff.  If you got the basics of the Sonic universe down like the ones you just said, then every other small detail will come naturally through story telling.

Also, I just added you on the list in case you didn't catch on my words. :P

Edited by Alex Night

Well, there are some specifics from the comics like Sonic and friends being a part of the Freedom Fighters, Shadow and Rouge a part of G.U.N. which is canon in the games, but don't sweat the small stuff.  If you got the basics of the Sonic universe down like the ones you just said, then every other small detail will come naturally through story telling.

Also, I just added you on the list in case you didn't catch on my words. :P

Half of that just went over my head... But whatever. Like you said the details in the storytelling will give the info. This is the first time I've RPed a canon pony so I may not be perfect but I should be fine. I do come from Alabama even though Applejack is texan, which may I mention is NOT part of the south.

Half of that just went over my head... But whatever. Like you said the details in the storytelling will give the info. This is the first time I've RPed a canon pony so I may not be perfect but I should be fine. I do come from Alabama even though Applejack is texan, which may I mention is NOT part of the south.

Oh, is that right?  I happen to be a part of Texas, sir.  :comeatus:   Moreso in Houston and it's got an accent down here. xD

Oh, is that right?  I happen to be a part of Texas, sir.  :comeatus:   Moreso in Houston and it's got an accent down here. xD

Oh, no offense if any was taken. A good portion of my family is texan with the rest in either Tennessee or Alabama.

• Brohoof 1

So, quick question. Is the chaos master supposed to be on that character list of yours? :derp: Doesn't seem to be.

Edited by FeIix

Duly Noted, Summer and Moonlight.  Hey, there's a band name right there! *ADHD moment right there*

As for whether or not this will be an advanced RP, I'm still debating on that.  I'll worry about that once we get more people involved in this story.  While I would like this to be an Advanced RP, the added pressure of 800 characters or more might be discouraging to some.  That's why I will only do it if we can get a majority vote on it.  This being a RP where you can post again after two others might work well with 800 characters limit because it allows everybody to think on what they want to write and it encourages details upon details...

Oh dear, I got lost in that speech. xD

i tried a advance rp once i failed horribly but hey it would be fun to try out a advance roleplay plus your a pretty funny person XD.

(edited)

Sweet mother of Celestia, some responses since I've been gone for Sunday.  Doesn't everybody just go out and enjoy Sunday? xD  Just kidding.  Okay, time for responses.

you know you can count me in on this alex... maybe il leave the underground and just play amy.

Oh goodie, You're back.  Let's see how much more improved your writing has been.  :D

So, quick question. Is the chaos master supposed to be on that character list of yours? :derp: Doesn't seem to be.

If by Chaos Master you mean Discord, then no.  Discord is not available for RPing for reasons I will explain.  This RP is a reboot of a SonicxMLP series that didn't really go so well because of some confusion and other things.  The guy who played as Discord was making posts that were not possible for even Discord at the time who is still sealed in his stone prison.  Discord won't be able to unleash total chaos until he is released from his stone prison, but Eggman may be able to give him some power.  As such, I'm controlling Discord as to avoid any player to grow too bored as was the case for the last guy to play as him in the original RP.  Not to worry, you'll see some good dialogue with the Master of Chaos. 

:umad: They can never hold me down!   :umad:   Darn it, Discord!  Stop it!

Could I be Eggman? He's one of my favourite characters, and I like playing the villain.

That actually is a good question since a friend I know here has played Eggman in the original Sonic x MLP RPs on this site and he really is very good at bringing Eggman to life.  Scares me sometimes too, but still brilliant. :blink:   I sort of forgot to reserve a spot for him as Eggman, but I am willing to be fair.  I'll give you a small test to see if you can impress me with writing Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik.  If you are able to, then I may consider bumping him off and give you the role as the mad doctor.  Although if he doesn't post here and ask for Eggman in one week from when this thread was created, then I'm definitely giving you the spot.  The reason why I do this is that Doctor Eggman is one of the most well written and acted roles in the Sonic Universe, so my standards must be a bit more high with him than others and Cranium Tyranus has proven to be a very capable writer for the Eggman.  Again, I am willing to be fair and give you a chance if you can write me a small 3 to 5 sentence paragraph of something that Doctor Eggman would say or do.

i tried a advance rp once i failed horribly but hey it would be fun to try out a advance roleplay plus your a pretty funny person XD.

Oh me?  Funny?  I had no idea that- Uh oh, it's getting late here. x_x  Actually, I can't stop right now.  I gotta write more of Chapter 2 of my fan fic called My Little Pony: Jiggies are Magic, but rhyming as Grunty isn't easy to come up with right on the spot. xD

Edited by Alex Night

Oh okay! Sure! I'm thankful you'll be controlling him actually. xP People often think they can do what they want with Discord which gets annoying.

Hmmm? Just saw that the OOC was created, looks like someone wishes to usurp me of my EggMoblie throne. If it's too late to join as Ivo, then I understand. But I throw my name into the running all the same.

Hmmm? Just saw that the OOC was created, looks like someone wishes to usurp me of my EggMoblie throne. If it's too late to join as Ivo, then I understand. But I throw my name into the running all the same.

It's not too late, Cranium.  I have screwed up a bit by not reserving the spot for you when I made the thread, but I aim to be fair.  I'm giving Asquerade a chance to see if he can pass my small test on whether or not he can write out Dr. Eggman better than you.  If you also don't mind, maybe you could write out a small 3 to 5 sentence paragraph of something that Eggman would say or do.  It could be something from the Sonic games if you wish. :)

Wha? If I just wrote something from the games, then what would the point be?

For your Emmy consideration:

"... And there he is, right on schedule." The Doctor would utter smugly from his command chair within his latest weapon, the Siege Titan. The Doctor's glasses would flicker and gleam as he looked on at his monitor, swirling a glass of champagne in one hand, while resting his smirking head in the other, the monitor displaying the blue hedgehog that he was all too familiar with, smashing through his fleet of badnicks as if they weren't even there. All the while the Doctor simply grinned, as if he had already won. "Yes, that's right hedgehog. Run. Save your little friends while you can. Keep that smug little smile on your face for as long as you are able, soon you will fall. And when you do, the rest of your pathetic resistance will be sure to follow." With that, the Doctor lifted his head and gave a maniacal chuckle that would erupt into an uproarious laughter as he flipped a switch on his command panel, revealing a red button, the label below it read 'napalm missile rain.'

• Brohoof 2

@@Alex Night

I'll sign up as Spike too, hurry up the pace and all. I really want to start this and I'm really hyped for it.

That's not how it works, Airborne.  You can only have one character to choose....  For now.  It's the same with me and everybody else.  If nobody else comes to join by Friday @ 6 PM CST, then I will allow dual characters for use.  After that, I start the RP thread on Saturday.  I got a plan and it will go on schedule.  Hopefully faster if other people join. :D  However, I will make a note that you would like Spike too.  He is a fun character after all. :)

• Brohoof 1

ooh oooh is there any character available?

Of course there is, Shy Pony.  Just take a look at the OP of this OOC thread.  I made sure to make a good deal of characters available while not trying to stretch ourselves too thin.  Also, I might as well state it since why not.  If nobody else wants to claim Rainbow Dash by the end of tomorrow at 8 pm CST, then I will choose her as my secondary character.  Spread the word and let's get the fun started in here!  :squee:

what's going on over here?

It's a role-play.  Can't you tell? :)

Okay then. I'm think I'll play Rarity :D

Duly noted.  Okay, it's about that time when everybody who is here can now choose a second character to play as since we haven't filled in all of the slots on time.  Tomorrow evening, the RP starts with my opening post. :D

It's a role-play.  Can't you tell? :)

Duly noted.  Okay, it's about that time when everybody who is here can now choose a second character to play as since we haven't filled in all of the slots on time.  Tomorrow evening, the RP starts with my opening post. :D

a role play of what?

... I looked into this and expected it to be some sort of silly crack crossover but my GOD you make it look so good. Sold two-hundred percent.

I would happily like to claim Pinkie Pie herself, as well as the hard-headed Knuckles the Echidna.

This is going to be fun.

• Brohoof 1