Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Little Pony: Hedgehogs are Magic

Alex Night

MY POST HATH BEEN MADE!

... And boy was it exhausting. Knuckles is definitely not a character I'm used to playing; I've only RP'd him once, back when I really sucked at RPing to begin with, so that post had to be revised a few times over.

If I messed him up at any point, or if I do so at any point in the future, please, let me know. X_x

well i did my post :3 ...so...did you think i did a good job as Twilight? i'm not entirely sure...

Aside from slight grammatical errors and perhaps too little space in your writing, you did a pretty good job. Keep up the good work.

Edited by SomariFeyWright
  • Brohoof 1

MY POST HATH BEEN MADE!

... And boy was it exhausting. Knuckles is definitely not a character I'm used to playing; I've only RP'd him once, back when I really sucked at RPing to begin with, so that post had to be revised a few times over.

If I messed him up at any point, or if I do so at any point in the future, please, let me know. X_x

Aside from slight grammatical errors and perhaps too little space in your writing, you did a pretty good job. Keep up the good work.

Oh dear, now you've done it, Pinkie Pie. xD  Also, your work on Knuckles is not bad.  I do kind of picture Knuckles as a bit edgy sometimes, but hey.  :P

well i did my post :3 ...so...did you think i did a good job as Twilight? i'm not entirely sure...

Like Somari said.  You're good.  You just need to be a bit more wary on your grammer, but I think you got Twilight's tendency to freak out over nothing pretty well.

Okay, expect another post from me soon.  You'll laugh, you'll cry...  I don't know what else to say on that. xD

@@Alex Night

Bah i don't know how to start XD 

Well, you do take orders from Eggman.  The thing is that you can choose to go at it based on your own agenda.  Since Eggman is cautious of Metal Sonic's disobedience, he has a certain failsafe on Metal Sonic.  There is a way around for Metal Sonic to get rid of it, so try writing in a sort of manner where you'll follow Eggman's orders until the status quo is in Metal Sonic's favor.

Am i doing good as tails?

I don't know, man...  You kinda left little to paint a picture of what Tails is doing.  You need to write more and describe what Tails is thinking or what is happening from his perspective like what environment he is in.  Granted that you are new to RP writing or writing in general, so I'm willing to cut you a little slack for now.

Well, you do take orders from Eggman.  The thing is that you can choose to go at it based on your own agenda.  Since Eggman is cautious of Metal Sonic's disobedience, he has a certain failsafe on Metal Sonic.  There is a way around for Metal Sonic to get rid of it, so try writing in a sort of manner where you'll follow Eggman's orders until the status quo is in Metal Sonic's favor.

I don't know, man...  You kinda left little to paint a picture of what Tails is doing.  You need to write more and describe what Tails is thinking or what is happening from his perspective like what environment he is in.  Granted that you are new to RP writing or writing in general, so I'm willing to cut you a little slack for now.

Okay, I'll give more detail next time i post

Dear me, it's slow isn't it? :P Not a problem at all of course! But I sure hope such a great idea doesn't easily get lost. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Dear me, it's slow isn't it? :P Not a problem at all of course! But I sure hope such a great idea doesn't easily get lost. ;)

I'm working on something, thanks to Pinkie Pie's consequences. xD  I've just been trying to take care of some stuff. :)

I'm working on something, thanks to Pinkie Pie's consequences. xD  I've just been trying to take care of some stuff. :)

Ah! Of course! No rush man. ;) It's honestly already very interesting! In fact for some reason your intro on Sonics side reminded me a bit of Sonic X and Sonic Boom.

Ah! Of course! No rush man. ;) It's honestly already very interesting! In fact for some reason your intro on Sonics side reminded me a bit of Sonic X and Sonic Boom.

Thanks.  In other news, creepy banner is creepy.  Seriously, help.  :huh:

Thanks.  In other news, creepy banner is creepy.  Seriously, help.  :huh:

Oh gosh I know right? Euugh.

Happy April Fools Day I guess. o.o

yeah...i've never been very good with grammer...i'll try but i can't make any promises...but i will try and to be honest i worried about getting Twilight's character down because i haven't done many rps on here before so...yeah...

also yes...that banner is very creepy and i hope it is only for April Fool's Day, speaking of which Happy April Fool's day everyone :3

Don't even talk about that banner that appeared... DX  Anyways, sorry for the wait guys.  I'll have Sonic's next move as well as the consequences of Pinkie Pie's actions towards Rainbow Dash tonight.  Just need a bit more. xD

isn't teleporting the same as being so fast that no one can see you travel?

Well, teleporting isn't real speed as seen with Shadow's Chaos Control.  Kind of like how Instant Transmission isn't really speed.  Normally, the human eye has a problem of keeping track of objects moving faster than it could keep up which ties in with combat speed and reaction speed that both Sonic and Shadow both have in spades.

I'm still waiting for eggmans orders

I can see that Moonbacon and I'm working on getting in contact with Cranium.  He's just been busy as of late with his job and did say that he wanted to show me what he had planned.

In the meantime, I believe that you can get away with some filler dialogue like watching the progress of Sonic and his Friends.  His thoughts on them and what he plans to do to Sonic personally, trying to figure out how to get rid of the obedience program inside him, etc.  You'll be with Eggman in Equestria soon.

@@Alex Night

I'm pretty patient so i'l wait for him

@@Alex Night,

Also why is metal sonic listed as "hyper metal sonic" on the OP? is there a diffirence? 

Well, there have been different iterations of Metal Sonic, but Hyper Metal Sonic was the original one and is the one that has a sentience.  This version of Metal Sonic has a mind link to Sonic, which they can hear each other's thoughts.  Although now that I do more research on it, Hyper Metal Sonic was seen in Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie and that one died by sacrificing itself to save the President.  That part was more due to Sonic's personality taking over Metal Sonic's programming at the end of the movie.  Hyper Metal Sonic was made to be nearly exactly like Sonic, which lead to Sonic and Metal being very even with each other in battle because they can read each other's moves.  That version of Metal Sonic was Eggman's greatest achievement.  I may have to change the OP on that since Hyper Metal Sonic and Metal Sonic are very different from each other in terms of personality.

Also, I hope you guys enjoy my next post.  Sorry that it took a while. :)

i just posted as well, though i don't think this one was very good...if there is something that doesn't seem right just let me know what i need to change and i'll try my best, also i like the current banner they have up much better then the last one they had up :3

• Brohoof 1

i just posted as well, though i don't think this one was very good...if there is something that doesn't seem right just let me know what i need to change and i'll try my best, also i like the current banner they have up much better then the last one they had up :3

On that we can agree.  Well, you might want to keep an eye on your capitalization but I think it's okay.  I'm just wondering what a certain high society unicorn is doing while these events are coming about.  :D

@,

Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but...  Your work on Fluttershy is great.  The interactions with her little critters was a nice touch.  I'm curious to see what Fluttershy's reaction would be seeing a two-tailed fox that can talk.  :catface:

• Brohoof 1

On that we can agree.  Well, you might want to keep an eye on your capitalization but I think it's okay.  I'm just wondering what a certain high society unicorn is doing while these events are coming about.  :D

@,

Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but...  Your work on Fluttershy is great.  The interactions with her little critters was a nice touch.  I'm curious to see what Fluttershy's reaction would be seeing a two-tailed fox that can talk.  :catface:

Thank you very much Alex! :) No you did not mention. Thanks. I do speculate Fluttershy a lot as she is my favorite. I'll have to see just what would happen should she meet this fox. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Indeed.  Also, remember guys to show your support to others if you like the work that they put into their writing with a brohoof.  It helps with motivation.  Don't forget to also follow the RP thread so you'll be informed of when a post has been played. :D

@,

Oh my god, Felix.  I love her, I love her, I want to squeeze her to death. xD  Except for the death part.  I'd be very sad about that. :squee: 

@@Cranium Tyranus

Also...  Craniuuuuuuuuuuum?  The fans demand your audience!   :umad: