Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Little Pony: Hedgehogs are Magic

Alex Night

(edited)

... I looked into this and expected it to be some sort of silly crack crossover but my GOD you make it look so good. Sold two-hundred percent.

I would happily like to claim Pinkie Pie herself, as well as the hard-headed Knuckles the Echidna.

This is going to be fun.

Done and done!  That means...  Wow!  :blink:   That means only Rouge is left for the picking! :D  I'm gonna get the OP of the Roleplay thread started!  I'll also need to send word to our mad doctor of it as well as I'm opening the story with him.  I have a good feeling about this one.  I'm sorry for the wait guys, but all the better for you as I aim to make the opening worth it!

Edited by Alex Night

is there anypony else open? I'd love to take part as a character from either of the fandoms! I'm a bit more knowledgeable about MLP, but I love sonic! If possible, can I be MLP's Derpy? Lol

You got lucky.  Rouge is available.  Secret...  Agent Bat! :catface:  Derpy is kind of a side character, but don't worry...  I got something special planned for her that all of you will like.  :muffins: I can guarantee that you will see her in the story at least once.  I kinda had a feeling that somebody would want to be any of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.  I'm surprised that hasn't happened yet.

wait... I can be a cutie mark crusader?! Why didn't I think of that! *bangs head on desk* can I be scootaloo? lol I am very indecisive sorry XD

Well, I debated on adding the CMC but I didn't want to add too many characters.  I might give you Scootaloo if you agree to Rouge as she literally is the last character needed to get the story in full swing.  :yay:

Agreed! I'd love to! I'd be glad to take Rogue :lol:

And with that, we have our full cast of characters for a story that Equestria is not ready for. xD  Or maybe I was thinking of my Banjo Kazooie crossover fan fic that I'm working on as well... :P  Anyways, expect the OP of this RP to be up and running.  I'll post it in the OP of this thread as well as in a recent reply.

Okay, now I have a serious isssue that I wish to discuss with you guys.

@@Technicolor_Pony,@@SomariFeyWright, @, @,  @@@Cranium Tyranus,@,@@Doppelrac,@@Moonbacon,

I have been debating on whether or not to make this an Advanced Roleplay.  What that means is that you need to write a total of 800 characters or more before you can post.  It's supposed to encourage descriptive writing, but I also know it can be intimidating for any inexperienced writers or for those who need a little more time than others to get the creative juices flowing.  I'm willing to listen to you guys about this right now as I don't want anybody to feel like they're being left behind.  If you guys want it, then we can go into the Advanced RP section.  It will cause you to write more, but it will test you to get better and depending on who you are, you'll probably lose track of how much you write because of the creativity just flowing out of your mind.  That actually happens to me a good deal. xD  If there is anybody here that isn't comfortable with writing 800 characters or more, then we'll take it into the regular RP section.  Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Okay, now I have a serious isssue that I wish to discuss with you guys.

@@Technicolor_Pony,@@SomariFeyWright, @, @,  @@@Cranium Tyranus,@,@@Doppelrac,@@Moonbacon,

I have been debating on whether or not to make this an Advanced Roleplay.  What that means is that you need to write a total of 800 characters or more before you can post.  It's supposed to encourage descriptive writing, but I also know it can be intimidating for any inexperienced writers or for those who need a little more time than others to get the creative juices flowing.  I'm willing to listen to you guys about this right now as I don't want anybody to feel like they're being left behind.  If you guys want it, then we can go into the Advanced RP section.  It will cause you to write more, but it will test you to get better and depending on who you are, you'll probably lose track of how much you write because of the creativity just flowing out of your mind.  That actually happens to me a good deal. xD  If there is anybody here that isn't comfortable with writing 800 characters or more, then we'll take it into the regular RP section.  Speak now or forever hold your peace.

i'm going to choose regular roleplay secteion

I don't mind either one but 800? lol XD

I don't mind either one but 800?

FINGERSSSS FINGERSSS

O.O  What the actual %$#@? xD  Random Spongebob reference out of nowhere.  Well, it seems we might be looking to be leaning more towards doing the regular RP style...  I personally am not a fan of having people feel alienated from having an obstacle like 800 characters.  Imagine my pressure when I have to write a long arching story of Banjo's adventure through Equestria and they count words, not characters. x_x  Still, I love doing it and I especially love trying to come up with rhymes for Old Loggo Breath.  :lol:

I have the tendacy to write a lot even if I'm not in a roleplay as I'm a very descriptive person that doesn't particularly speak of the action of a character as much as I do the detail and surrounding of that character. I'd say go ahead if you'd like this to be in the Advanced section, but as you mentioned yourself others may not enjoy that, so you can disregard me here. It doesn't matter which we do. I'll probably type just as much, though perhaps slightly less if extra detail is not a requirement. So yeah. I'm cool both ways.

@@Alex Night,

Never thought I'd have to use this reaction video...

Anywho, I won't complain one way or the other. Whilst my RP posts already tend to be descriptive as they are, sometimes I need to keep posts short and simple, just for updates on the characters, or the like. or just because I'm unsure of how to respond to a single event. It can be hard typing out 800 words.

Still, if you feel this is worthy of such a placement, I'm more than willing to give it a try. I'm always willing to test my abilities as a literate RPer. If you think we're up for it, and the RP's worth being called such, go for it!

Edited by SomariFeyWright

Okay, I suppose we'll go with the regular RP style.  I'd rather not get anybody feel intimidated by the 800 character limit and get discouraged to the point where they leave the RP.  Just make sure that you don't slack on the description department.  I know it's 200 characters, but I wanna feel like I can visualize it.  Now, everybody doesn't need to write about the environment to the fullest detail.  If somebody already did so, then just write something that your characters would feel to be in the same place that they are in.

Anyways, I'll get it up ASAP.  I'm hoping to get it done before I have to do my Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke stream tonight.  If not, then I can finish it up when I'm done with the stream. :)

(edited)

Phoenix Lord Fuegan, on 26 Mar 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:

@@Alex Night, It was rebooted?!? Hoora-

Aww... I missed it. WAHHHHH.

Oh, well. Hello, guys. Have fun with your little adventure.

:blink: I get the impression that you've been a part of the original before. Kinda hard to tell since you probably changed your username. xD

By the way, it has begun! Be ready for the introduction of the Mad Doctor coming up soon for it shall establish some important plot points. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the way I write Sonic and Rainbow Dash! :D

@@Technicolor_Pony,@@SomariFeyWright, @, @, @, @@Cranium Tyranus,@,@@Doppelrac,@@Moonbacon,

By the way, be sure to follow this thread as well as the RP thread for updates. Also, if you wanna show some appreciation for the effort taken on writing detailed posts like the one I just did in the RP then be a pal and hoof bump it! It really helps to know you care. :D

Edited by Alex Night
  • Brohoof 1

damn... your one awesome writer alex!

assuming that tails is flying in the tornado and amy is on the wing, imma gonna work on my opener asap

That's nothing.  You should see my writing on my fan fic of Banjo Kazooie: Jiggies are Magic when I finally decide to publish it.  That would be considered impressive as it has over 3,000 words in one chapter.

@@ninjamon102938

Just a bit of a heads up, Ninjamon.  You gotta be a bit more descriptive than that.  Nothing at the same extent as the one I just did.  That one has to be long as all heck because it has to set the mood for every reader.  I know it might be a nit-picky thing, but next time I wanna see some emotion from Tails.  What he is thinking as well since Tails is a genius that would put Albert Einstein and Steven Hawking to shame.  Needless to say, he is a pretty analytic character that rivals Eggman's genius.  I guess I'm just saying to have more meat in your writing like more than just one paragraph.  

Although like you said when you joined, it's your first time RPing.  You'll get better as you continue writing and take notes from those who have been in the writing deal longer than yourself. :)