Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NCAA ESPN March Madness Group

Frostgage

Whether you're a hardcore basketball fan, a casual one or know nothing about the sport, everyone loves filling out a march madness bracket. It's one of my earliest (and best) memories. :D

This year, I'll be hosting an MLPForums group over on ESPN. It only takes a few minutes, and it should be a lot of fun, so please join the group if you're interested. I look forward to competing with you all!

Here's the link. The group password is "ponies".

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2014/en/group?groupID=368475

Good luck everyone! :)

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 1

Just finished my bracket. I never have the guts to pick the inevitable upsets, but I tried to be a little more adventurous.

I won't give anything else away, but I've got Wisconsin/Creighton playing in the sweet sixteen. That was one of the toughest picks I've ever had to make, and if it happens, should be one of the most entertaining games ever. Can't wait until Thursday. :D

I totally think XXXXXX is gonna beat XXXXXXX in the finals. But also watch out for XXXXXXX

Translation: I totally think Kansas is gonna beat Arizona in the finals. but also watch out for Wichita :P 

(edited)

Dayton-Ohio State just kicked off.

Dayton are actually my cinderella team (Sweet Sixteen), so I'll either have an early lead or deficit. I originally had them in the E8 but figured that was probably not a good idea.

...Please don't make me look stupid, Dayton... :(

Edited by Frostgage

(edited)

Now that the first game started you can see everyone else's bracket.

I'm the only one with Wisconsin winning it all... and they play next. Yeah, these early games are important for me.

-----------------------------

What an awesome game. Glad Dayton pulled it out in the end. I feel bad for Craft though, that dude is a baller.

Edited by Frostgage

I can't access my bracket for some reason... It just says, "No Data received..." But...

OSU lost by One... UGH. I thought Wisconsim would choke... <_<... Oh well. At least Pittsburgh's destroying Colorado and at least Harvard's winning :D

Dammit, Dayton.

Y u do dis 2 my bracket :(

I also picked Colorado over Pittsburgh.

Wow.

Yeahh, since I think I have the worst bracket, I'll just kill every bird with one stone with my video I planned on using everytime I made a wrong pick :D

rare_cry_by_stardustxiii-d4mg166.png

(edited)
img-2427924-1-rare_cry_by_stardustxiii-d

^This is actually how I reacted when I was younger and one of my picks lost.

...Okay, I guess it still is. >_>

Picking sports is one of the few things I'm actually good at so I take it pretty seriously.

Edited by Frostgage