Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ponyville Tavern

Sig Hoovestrong

Bronycenfaur entered the tavern silently and sat down,he used magic to summon a glass of wine and a huggies pull up, he put the pull up on and began to drink his wine, he drank and drank, using magic to prevent loss of sense. Everypony else realised the need of the diaper after 42 glasses of wine he went to change

Night Silent trotted into the Tavern, looked around, then proceeded to the barkeep. A slice of apple pie, please m'lady, and a glass of apple cider. Said the dark blue coated unicorn. While he waited for his order, he closed his eyes, and thought of his home.

@Lightning Bliss, @ Lightwing I called it 'Harmon-ium'... years ago. A sad wistful expression flutters across his face. 

When in the presence of alicorn magic it pulses and glows like this, most likely this is the same stuff the Crystal Heart is made of.

If I were to guess as to where it came from, I'd say it probably came from the Northern Mountains near the Crystal Empire.

Hearing another pony approach from behind, Flash scoops up the gem and quickly stuffs it in his pocket. please..help me.

Flash slips off to one of the few unoccupied shadowy corners if the Tavern, leaving the two mares behind him and one loud grey stallion selling...hats.

After being tapped on the head, Night Silent opened his eyes, and saw that his order was ready. I thank thee, m'lady. He levitated the slice of pie up to his mouth, and bit into it. Oh, my! This is the best apple pie I have ever had the pleasure of consuming! He then took a swig from his cider, and relished in its sweetness. This is even better than what they serve at Sweet Apple Acres! Night said wide-eyed.

@@Lightwing, @,

At his mention that the gem reacting to alicorn magic much like it was doing in front of them...she immediatly made herself as small as possible, pulling her hood further over her face to hide her horn.

Well i wish I could help you out but I don't know any alicorns here! She gulped a bit, keeping her wings from shaking with nerves. She was almost relieved when he snatched up the gem seeing another stallion, a gray unicorn who apparently already had too much, came over to sell them some hats. She sighed with relief and relaxed as Flashgear left the tavern and whispered to Lightwing, That was too close for me girl...last thing I need is attention from strangers...

@@Mad Hatter,

She smiled to the new stallion and quietly and gently spoke, Thank you good sir...but I'm afraid I'm not interested. I have my hood and cape as you can see?

• Brohoof 1

@@Lightning Bliss

Lightwing saw how the man with the crystal left.You were right,when you said that you're new on this....She points to her head,who was covered with the hood.A long time. ago,i've read on a book that an alicorn,during his first years of existence,can't control his magic radiation.Every living unicorn cam do it naturally,but,from what the book said,an alicorn has to learn to control it with the time,and if you were a pegasi before,you'll have it even worse.The man wasn't wrong at all,the crystal reacts at magic,but not only alicorn magic,look at him again....She points to the same pony,who was trying to sell the same crystal to a unicorn,and the crystal was reacting too.

She smiled too to the new stallion that suddenly appearedEr...I don't like to wear hats,so,i'll have to say that i don't want a hat,sorry...

@@Lightwing,

It's true... she whipsered into Lightwing's ear, I only know a few spells from my unicorn friend Polairs, but they are pretty basic. Now and then they seem to get a boost from the natural alicorn magic tamps, but I'm not as advanced as the other princesses. I just do a bit of teleportation, levitating, and recently new horn illumination. My friend Polaris has studied in the arts of magic defense, where you can zap another unicorn's magic, difusing it more or less for a certain time. He said for me that's a life saver if I were attacked by a rogue unicorn or magic user. To difuse their magic for a short period would allow me time to get away.

She tapped her horn that was still underneath her hood and sighed. I do wish I knew more magic to better protect myself when I'm alone... My husband doens't like that I go alone since Princess Celestia designated him my personal royal guard. But I hate being chaperoned all the time... I like to be a big mare and do what I want... But when you're an...whispers lower again, an alicorn...I guess its a given to have some protection. It's why I'm trying to study defenses against the dark arts. But that crystal that pony showed us... I wonder why it reacted so strongly like that... what does it even do again?

@@Lightning Bliss

Lightwing looked again at her hidden horn.That kinf of crystal reacts to the magic intensity.The more it glows,the more magic is on the ambient.She pointed again to the same pony.The crystal was glowning again at the customet,but not as strong as when it was near Bliss.Being,well...What you are now has gave you the power to wiel the magic,yeah.But,everypony,even the non-unicorns,has some magic inside them,but,without a safe way of canalyzing it,or better said,the horn,is impossible to do it..She gave her a comforting smile.You have a great power,Blissy.And I'm sure that your friend will help you to control it,but,as an...Alicorn...You have more power than any living unicorn.Your friend can help you to control your powers,but you'll reach a point where you'll have to learn for yourself what your powers are capable of....She picked up again the mig,and drank it

@@Lightwing,

I suppose your right, she nodded to Lightwing then rose from her stool real fast and fluttered over to the bar to buy a large banana, placed three bits down, then fluttered back to her seat.

Well, it's not been a dull moment for me being an alicorn, but sometimes I wish it were, just me and Night Lights can have a normal life. But he's a dragon... since when have I been normal? Squee! She giggled and peeled the banana and took a heaping bite, she was more hungry then she realized. I just find it nice to be able to sit at a tavern and talk like regular ponies do. Get to know ponies, or meet up with friends. Like what we're doing now. But then again that reminds me!

She put her peel into a trash bin that was cloest to them then continued, Me and Night Lights are planning this weekend to go see Fluttershy's animal shelter at her home. We both have 4 adorable pet rats back in our cave, but recently were informed that two more young boy rats were being fostered by Fluttershy. She informed me knowing I love rats, that they needed a good loving home. She smiled happily, a twinkle in her eye of excitment like a filly would on Hearth's Warming Day. We plan to go pick them up in a few days. It's so exciting!

@@Lightning Bliss

Lightwing ordered another mug of cider,and continued talkinh with Bliss.I,on my opinion,i don't like normality.You would love it at the beggining,but,after a while...Where are those adventure who were waiting on your door before?.You'll like to be normal,but,if you think about it,you wouldn't like it...

She picked up the mug that she ordered,and drank from it.You're going to visit Fluttershy's cottage?Why don'tyou knock on my door on the way?I live not so far from there.I live on a little house on the Ponyville limits.Maybe I could finally meet your husband,don't you think?

@@Lightwing,

That sounds like fun! We'll plan a lunch date or something! I'm sure he'd be happy to meet you. We'll pick up our new pets and meet you at your place. Sound like a plan? She finished her banana and went back to sipping on her cider, enjoying the good company and sweet liquid running down her lips.

@@Lightning Bliss

Lightwing agreed with her idea.Sure!I would like to see what kind of pets you and your husband have,and to see your husband too.She drank from her mug of cider.It was good to make a new friendship,specially with a pony as kind as Bliss was being to her.And how do you'll manage to get through there?I know that both your husband and you can hide very well,but,the poor Fluttershy,from what i've heard,is very susceptible to surprises,specially if you both come to her cottage,being who you are...

@@Lightwing,

She giggled at the question but explained. Fluttershy sees me quite often. She doesn't know who I am, but she respects I'm "shy" with my outer exterior, she stated as she pointed to her horn and wings, but she and I meet now and then on a bases when one of my other pet rats is sick. She's not yet met my husband but far as she knows, he's just an exotic black pegasus stallion.

So it's no worry, she's just happy that those two new rats of hers she's fostering, will go to a good home. She sipped the last of her cider and ordered another. So me and Night Lights will pick up the new pets and meet you at your place.

Edited by Lightning Bliss

After having eaten his pie and drinking his cider, Night Silent felt he needed more nourishment, for another time. One whole apple pie, and three mugs of apple cider, please. I have a long trip ahead of me. After he had ordered, he looked out the window, and could not help staring into the blue sky.

(I want to join!)

"Spike enter In the tavern confused,he look arround curius and see a lot of ponies having fun And anothers stuffs,he starts to walk in the taver and order one drink,he start to drink and start to watch how the others ponies are having fun arround the tavern".

After a long day hanging with Fluttershy and her husband, adopting their two new boy rats and helping them to get settled into their new home, Lightning Bliss decided fly down to the Tavern again while her husband took a nap. More then hoping that she'd meet up with @@Lightwing, again to talk about their day and how it's been going on in Ponyville.

Being careful to keep her alicorn identity a secret, she landed down in front of the tavern again, keeping her goggles on, and her hood over her horn. She walked in and headed straight for the bar, looking for Lightwing. When she didn't quite spot her, she turned back to the bar. I'll have an apple cider please, with a slice of apple pie if you got it? Thanks! She laid down ten bits and carried her cider and pie to a table.

She spotted a familiar pink purple dragon with green spikes... Spike the dragon? I wonder what he's doing down here and not hanging out with Princess Twilight... Oh well, she sliced a bite of pie and savored the flavor eagerly.

Lightwing has came back recently from the mountains.She was taking a nap upside the mountains's clouds.The trouble is...that she didn't came alone to the tavern....Ok,i couldn't find Fluttershy to take care of you,so try to not destroy anything,ok?.She stepped inside the tavern,and then,a little ferret with a brown fur entered with her.She sat on a chair,and ordered a mug of cider.Mmm...I wonder if Bliss came again to this tavern....She received her mug of cider,and then she saw a pony,covered with a cloak and a hood.She recognized it inmediatly..Ok,try to not do nothing today.She's a very important pony,ok?.The ferret nooded,and then she started to move towards Bliss

@@Lightning Bliss,

Lightwing moved next to Bliss,and then poked her on the back.You came again to this tavern,huh?Well,is good to see you!!!.She hugged her,and then she drank from her mug of cider-What bringed you here today,Bliss?Because I thinked that you wouldn't wanna to take the risk of being discovered...

@@Lightwing,

Well hey there back stranger! She nuzzled Lightwing happily and gave her a wink. Oh yes I know I probably am taking a risk being spotted...but I just enjoyed being at this tavern so much, what's not a little risk I say? She sipped her cider and ordered another. I got my pets today! They are just the most adorable little ratties I've ever seen!

After spending all morning and mid-day helping Steamer with routine maintenance on his steam engine, Flash gets cleaned up and goes down to The Ponyville Tavern for a cider.

Walking in, He sees the same two mares from the night before and Spike? Spike is sitting at the bar?

He shakes his head and asks the bartender for a mug of cider while taking a seat next to Spike.

Hi Spike, I'm FlashGear. I know you (or anypony) hasn't seen me around much, that's because I'm really busy. I don't get too much time to see anypony that I don't work with. I thought..since you are Princess Twilight's assistant, you could ask her if I could do some research in the library at the Everfree castle?

I'm looking for information on this. Flash pulls a tiny crystal shard from his pocket. It hovers in mid-air, giving off a soft, warm, pulsating glow. Flash takes a long drink of his cider and watches Spikes' reaction.

@

Scarlet had just finished the last leg of her tour and was eagerly waiting for her band to arrive at the tavern. "Buck it, I'll go in without them, they'll understand" she says to herself and as she walks in, she is greeted by many familiar faces, but none other than her dear friend Flash, she walks up to him with a big grin and slaps him on the back, "Flash! Ol' pal! How ya doin' mate?" She says to him as she takes the seat opposite and ordering a vodka.

Nearly choking on his cider, Flash turns to greet Scarlet, with a shocked look on his face. 

Holy buckin' hell! Scarlet! Flash gives Scarlet a hearty hug.

I didn't expect to see you here in this neck of Equestria, but what a pleasant surprise!

I was just showing Spike this gem, Hoping he could get me into the Royal Archives to do some research on it.

Flash holds up the tiny glowing shard.

I think it's the same stuff the Crystal Heart is made of.  

@

"Why Flash? Ya worry too much, and as fer what I'm doing here, the guys and I just finished our last leg of the tour."  Scarlet says, hugging Flash back,  "So, we're just bumming around here for a while, it's great to see ya again, it's been what, years?"  Scarlet says with a big grin, and squirming out of the hug.

Releasing Scarlet from his enthusiastic hug, Flash smiles sheepishly.

I have been so busy lately, I completely lost track of time... Ironic really, since i help Time Turner keep the clock tower running.

Yeah, since before I took that military contract... Flash looks sullen for a split-second, and then it's gone.

Anyway, I should show you my shop sometime! When I'm not doing the odd fit-it jobs around town, I'm making some wonderful curiosities based on my (failed) experiment.

@

Scarlet grins, "Ya still doing that stuff eh? Cool" she says, sipping on er Vodka, She then zoned out reminiscing about old times, then snaps back to reality, feeling a tinsy bit tipsy from the Vodka, she looks at Flash and flutters her eyelashes at him and smiles, "Soo Flash, darling, you still, ya know...single?"

@,

Solar awoke out of his drunken stupor. He looked around. The first thing he spotted was the cut mare he was dating..

"Yo Scarlet, wazzup" Solar said, a bit of drunken slur in his voice as he spoke and waved to her. He gave her a big goofy smile as he awaited her responce