gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

A boy, who can use the only weapon that can harm him, and is also using a god power through the Triforce of Courage. Link does have part of the Triforce, and Mario is just a drug educed deus ex machina...not to mention there's a few times where it's staged, and they do end up having parties and playing sports together...

It would make more sense to pit Ganondorf against Dracula, or something along those lines. Bowser would make more sense against King K.Rool or King Deedeedee, because they're on the same level of bullshit they survive.

Frankly, Bowser vs Ganondorf, would be like putting Wile E. Coyote against The Shredder.

And by Screw Attack's logic they would probably think Wile E. Coyote is immortal. In fact I wouldn't even put anything past them anymore. It wouldn't even surprise me if they said Bart Simpson had eternal youth just because he's still the same age now as he was back when I was his age. Given the lack of respect they have for the realism of anime. Anime is always going to be more detailed than most American cartoons in alot of ways. Anime is more realistic. In anime you often see things that you usually don't see in American cartoons. In Anime the characters change and actually do things like grow older, Get married, have children, wear different clothes, use the toilet, and function on a normal level like real people do. Because they have a timeline. Most cartoons in America don't have a timeline. And if they do it's because they're taking stuff they got as inspiration from Anime. Because anime has become so popular. In the cartoons, people usually stay the same age and just wear the same clothes all the time every episode. Because with most American cartoons they live in a timeless vacuum. They live in a void where time does not change. Bart Simpson is the same age now as he always has been when the show was first made not because he's immortal, but because they simply don't measure his age. In America they simply don't go into detail to that depth in their cartoons.

And all this breaking down details about Anime brings me to another thing I've been meaning to discuss, As I was saying, in Anime everything is detailed and can be measured. But Screw Attack doesn't even care if something makes no logical sense. They don't care about going by realism when they should. For example, You can measure Goku and the other Z fighter's ages. And you can measure how powerful they were at certain ages. You can measure how powerful Goku was as a child, You can measure how powerful he was as a teenager and so on. Reason I'm pointing all this out is that in most American cartoons they don't measure anything or go by realism. And this is most likely what Screw Attack uses as their excuse as to why they allow things that don't make any logical sense and have bias against Anime. Because they know anime characters can be measured and are too lazy to do it not wanting to give them the respect they deserve.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

There are, of course, exceptions to those rules, as there are a few anime with no continuity or timeline, just as there are cartoons with continuity and timelines.

On a funny note, they should do a joke rematch of Superman and Goku...Superman's beard vs Goku's beard :P

Also, I really, REALLY hope Death Battle will consider making other characters besides Batman return to fight a different opponent...Thor VS Shazam/Captain Marvel needs to happen.

I wouldn't even mind seeing Batman take more people on. He still has plenty of other good potential opponents:

1. Black Panther
2. Moon Knight
3. Daredevil
4. The Punisher
5. Kraven The Hunter

Bane vs. Kingpin

They're both genius level intelligent, Bane has greater physical strength (1 ton, 3 tons on Venom overload) even without Venom Bane is capable of benching 1500 lbs. which beats Batman's record, not sure how speed is factored in, I'm thinking Kingpin is faster since he was able to grab Spiderman, but then again Bane can match Batman in a flurry of blows on a plus side his Venom doses will make him faster as well. As for fighting ability Bane is trained in prison style combat, some wrestling involved and invented his own fighting styles, Kingpin has learned multiple martial arts and is a bit of a mixed martial artist. 

Edited by cider float

Bane vs. Kingpin

They're both genius level intelligent, Bane has greater physical strength (1 ton, 3 tons on Venom overload) even without Venom Bane is capable of benching 1500 lbs. which beats Batman's record, not sure how speed is factored in, I'm thinking Kingpin is faster since he was able to grab Spiderman, but then again Bane can match Batman in a flurry of blows on a plus side his Venom doses will make him faster as well. As for fighting ability Bane is trained in prison style combat, some wrestling involved and invented his own fighting styles, Kingpin has learned multiple martial arts and is a bit of a mixed martial artist. 

YES. Definitely Yes. This fight DOES need to happen.

Bane vs. Kingpin

I wonder what Kingpin's power is like. I mean, nearly crushing Spiderman is probably pretty massive on that scale, because Spiderman is a pretty strong and durable little bastard.

Now THIS is debateable...Bane is the only one of Batman's enemies who has ever hurt him so much. But Kingpin is also very strong and has managed to hurt Spider-Man. So I feel like I would have to give the win to Kingpin considering there were times when he almost broke Spider-Man who's body is obviously stronger and more durable than Batman's.

Though it should be noted that Bane is no longer Batman's most powerful enemy. Killer Croc can match him now as far as I know.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Yeah, Croc has become something that is nearly the same level in physical power as some of the super villains.

I think the most interesting part of Bane vs Kingpin is it's pretty much a fight between a super drug addict, and a guy who's naturally that fucking strong.

The more I think about it,the more I agree with Dante winning.

Still waiting for Ronald McDonald vs Burger King.

sig-4439477.cookie_monster_waiting.gif

Dante could probably win in a straight fight but Bayonetta was horrifically downplayed. They didn't even let her use all her summons from what I remember. If she had all those at full power Dante would've lost badly.

Part of me is actually glad Dante won though. Was nice to see a badass cool character win for a change after seeing Gaara, Cloud, Ragna and other similar characters lose.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Dante could probably win in a straight fight but Bayonetta was horrifically downplayed. They didn't even let her use all her summons from what I remember. If she had all those at full power Dante would've lost badly.

Part of me is actually glad Dante won though. Was nice to see a badass cool character win for a change after seeing Gaara, Cloud, Ragna and other similar characters lose.

What other summons does Bayonetta have?

Queen Sheba is one. But she can't summon her without Jeanne's help. At least that's what I heard.

I looked up the rest. I think Dante could probably handle them. He's used to handling giant demons.  

I looked up the rest. I think Dante could probably handle them. He's used to handling giant demons.  

Queen Sheba can knock someone through the solar system with one punch sending them crashing through multiple planets along the way. Dante is pretty durable like they mentioned similar to Ragna The Bloodedge but that's way more than he could handle.

Queen Sheba can knock someone through the solar system with one punch sending them crashing through multiple planets along the way. Dante is pretty durable like they mentioned similar to Ragna The Bloodedge but that's way more than he could handle.

It depends on how Queen Sheba's punch would effect a demon. Dante is part demon,after all.

The bias would be out of control.

"Boomstick wins, because fanboys like his over-the-top weapon crazy voice"

Newest Death Battle is up, and I totally called it.

It was too obvious.

(edited)

It's time for a boss battle!

Pretty sure the next one is gonna be Rachet & Clank vs. Jakk & Daxter

e35b4b0877a886fbffaf62a732730318.jpg

Both guys were too downplayed and Flanderized.

Bowser should've become Giga Bowser and/or Dreamy Bowser.

And Ganon should've been like how he was in Hyrule Warriors.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

It's time for a boss battle!

Using DB logic, I predict that the NLF of Ganondorf only being weak to weapons made of light will come into play. Also, that Bowser's feat of surviving being sucked into a black hole will either be ignored, or handwaved.

#ICrackedThatDBSystem

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

absolutely BIASED, Bowser deserved the win.

Just kidding, I like both of them and I think they're both equally powerful, so I don't care who wins too much. Still, I think they could've channeled some Hyrule Warriors in Ganon and some Bowser's Inside Story in Bowser. Some of the minion special moves could've worked quite well with the Koopa King.