Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Pinkie vs. Deadpool sounds like a really lame Death Battle. Feel it will be heavily one sided on Marvel side. Maybe Death Battle is looking to collect salty Brony tears or something now that Bronies have lost a lot of power on the internet now. <_< *looks over at Rainbow Dash vs. Starscream severely one sided battle.* Come on really, Rainbow Dash eating some ball of energy? Sounds very uncharacteristic and a means to try and give favor to bronies.

Honestly, Ponka destroys Deadpool, regeneration aside (and she can even work around that). But, this match-up seems rather inflammatory, overall. Whichever side loses, the online communities going to start drafting up salt castles. It's like they were determined to outdo Goku vs Superman in tear quality...

Here's a couple suggestions that I came up with. 

Bart Simpson (The Simpsons) vs Dennis the Menace (Dennis the Menace and Gnasher)

Lester the Unlikely (Lester the Unlikely) vs Prince Duncan (Dark Castle)

Spongebob (Spongebob Squarepants) vs Aquaman (DC Comics)

Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) vs Sportacus (Lazy Town)

What do you think?

Maybe the female Wii Fit Trainer because she's cute even with a discernible face.

250px-Wii_Fit_Trainer_SSB4.png

My head is in the gutter right now because I think Wiz and Boomstick sound like inappropriate names.

As for the Pinkie Pie vs. Deadpool one I think in the end Pinkie Pie and Deadpool are going to kick Wiz and Boomstick out and take over being the announcers for the end of their Death Battle or maybe they thrust Wiz and Boomstick to fight each other while they are announcing.

Pinkie Pie does have experience as an announcer after all.

It's time.

Well I guess I came close, they go after Wiz and Boomstick and sort of take over the show but who would of known Deadpool knew the real names of the actors of them. That was kind of scary. And I knew Pinkie due to being from a child's cartoon couldn't kill

Edited by cider float

While I personally would've preferred Deadpool vs Lobo or Pinkie Pie vs. Freakazoid, this turned out surprisingly well. 

So they say the first DB of S4 is a highly requested one. Any ideas? 

Edited by Denim&Venom

While I personally would've preferred Deadpool vs Lobo or Pinkie Pie vs. Freakazoid, this turned out surprisingly well. 

We could look in the comments of the last dozen or so youtube videos to find out.

Knowing the kind of completely one sided mismatched battles people suggest it will probably be that kind of battle.

I'm guessing it might be Naruto vs. Ichigo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Super hyped for Lara vs Nathan. I don't know about either series. But, I think Lara has this one. I've seen her do way more insane things than Nate. So, I'm going off of that. I heard Nathan's quite lucky and good in hand-to-hand combat. So, it could go either way.

But, I'm locking my prediction in right now. Lara takes this.

Anyways. Now for some suggestions for future Death Battles.

Dark Link vs Dark Pit vs Dark Samus- Battle of Nintendo's Dark Clones.

(Legend of Zelda vs Kid Icarus vs Metroid)

Freddy Krueger vs Scarecrow- Battle of the Masters of Fear

(Nightmare on Elm Street vs DC Comics)

Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers- Battle of the Unkillable Masked Zombie Tanks

(Friday the 13th vs Halloween)

Mike Tyson vs Shaquille O'Neil- Battle of the tall African-American athletes who have starred in their own fighting game.

Naughty Bear vs Chucky- Battle of the comedic killer toys

(Naughty Bear vs Child's Play)

Ruby Rose vs Margaret Moonlight - Battle of the gun/scythe wielding teenage girls. Hunter vs Assassin.

(RWBY vs No More Heroes) 

Edward Richtofen vs The Medic - Battle of the murderous German Nazi doctors.

(Call of Duty vs Team Fortress 2)

Also. Don't know if anybody cares. But, the new Death Battle Cast is here.

Along with a new One Minute Melee and a DBX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JA2vi202bo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzxzkpy8UBg

Edited by CluelessMagnus

• 2 weeks later...

I was wrong. It's Scrooge McDuck vs Shovel Knight.

Yet again, you disappoint me.

R.I.P. Scrooge McDuck vs Mr. Krabs/Stan Pines/Wario

sig-4805554.hope__scrooge_mcduck_vs_mr__

Edited by CluelessMagnus

• 4 weeks later...

Latest DB is up. Get to bitching! 

Seems legit. Wasn't all that invested, but still,  mildly entertaining. Next one is probably Venom vs. Clayface.  

Latest DB is up. Get to bitching! 

I don't care for Ducktales or Shovel Knight, but that was pretty good I must say.

The reactions of Scrooge were priceless, and the victor was correct. Not much else to say other than I still would've

preferred Mr. Krabs vs Scrooge McDuck.

Someone at ScrewAttack has been reading "The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck." That run of comics lead to my first ever subscription.

• 2 weeks later...

And it has been confirmed. The next Death Battle will be:

bane_vs_venom__wrestling_addiction_2_by_

I almost had a premonition about this earlier today. I was thinking about who Venom should fight. I initially predicted Clayface but as far as name recognition, I thought 'It'll probably be Bane.'  And from a thematic perspective it makes sense. Two villains who have managed to best and defeat their respective heroes.