gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Yeah that reminds me of what a friend of mine said. It's not really official because the creators of the said characters didn't have a say in it.

I AM glad to see that they're recycling characters that were already used though. Hopefully that means we'll get to see other characters again too and not just Batman.

That means Superman vs Thor is a big possibility...

BTW, the next Death Battle's been announced: Deadpool vs Deathstroke

Since recycling characters is now an option, I suggest Thor vs, Shazam.

Thor wins. Mjiolnir is too powerful for Shazam to take.

That means Superman vs Thor is a big possibility...

BTW, the next Death Battle's been announced: Deadpool vs Deathstroke

Deadpool will win obviously. Mainly because he's immortal but I'm pretty sure his skills are above Deathstroke's as well.

But anyway sweet. I really look forward to that one.

EDIT: But how can the next one have already been announced when we haven't even gotten Kirby VS Majin Buu yet? I can't find it on Youtube at least...

DOUBLE EDIT: I AM really excited about Deadpool VS Deathstroke though. Even if Kirby ends up beating Majin Buu I don't want to miss that one.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

• 2 weeks later...

Ok upon watching some of the anime I noticed Kirby was unable to eat Meta Knight. It was also stated for a fact that Kirby could NOT eat absolutely anybody. And that being the case if he can't eat Meta Knight then obviously there's no way he could eat somebody as powerful as Majin Buu. I mean COME ON...

So no Kirby vs. Majin Buu till next week but we do got ourselves an anticipated mu of Deadpool vs. Deathstroke.

Forgot about that Carbonadium sword... it ended pretty much how I expected it, though.

• Brohoof 1

So no Kirby vs. Majin Buu till next week but we do got ourselves an anticipated mu of Deadpool vs. Deathstroke.

That...was awesome. Great fight.

I knew for sure Deadpool had the advantage. Though Deathstroke is smarter and technically the better fighter and Deadpool had a completely unfair advantage with his immortality this fight really needed to happen. I'm surprised they forgot to mention Deadpool's immortality. In case some of you don't know, Deadpool has more than just a healing factor. He has a strong healing factor too yes but he's also literally immortal. He cannot die. PERIOD. Nothing can kill him.

That...was awesome. Great fight.

I knew for sure Deadpool had the advantage. Though Deathstroke is smarter and technically the better fighter and Deadpool had a completely unfair advantage with his immortality this fight really needed to happen. I'm surprised they forgot to mention Deadpool's immortality. In case some of you don't know, Deadpool has more than just a healing factor. He has a strong healing factor too yes but he's also literally immortal. He cannot die. PERIOD. Nothing can kill him.

Well, not conventionally, but there's always ways of killing things.

On 12/12/2014 at 2:22 PM, Nuke87654 said:

I love when Deadpool pulls out the boombox and starts dancing!

Definitely, my favorite Death Battle so far. 

Edited by Panzy

Well, not conventionally, but there's always ways of killing things.

You are misinformed. I've done my research. Yeah, he really IS immortal. He won't die even if his body is completely destroyed. I heard he made a deal with Thanos and was granted immortality by him.

You are misinformed. I've done my research. Yeah, he really IS immortal. He won't die even if his body is completely destroyed. I heard he made a deal with Thanos and was granted immortality by him.

Erasing/ reversing his timeline should do it. Destroying him past the atomic level would work too. Then there's negating his healing factor. Transmutation, pulling out his soul... there's several people that could even simply undo what Thanos did.

Erasing/ reversing his timeline should do it. Destroying him past the atomic level would work too. Then there's negating his healing factor. Transmutation, pulling out his soul... there's several people that could even simply undo what Thanos did.

Well yeah of course that would... =P

But anyway all I have to say is if Kirby ends up beating Majin Buu then Wiz and Boomstick are officially dumber than I ever imagined they were. Part of their analysis of Kirby is already wrong...He CAN'T eat anything. And he most certainly does not have good durability...And Majin Buu on the other hand does. And that's quite an understatement.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

I have to say, the Ryu vs Scorpion was kinda lame, since the matchup was pretty much one sided, since Ryu only had ONE chance to win. Shouldn't of even been a matchup to begin with imo.

Deadpool vs Deathstroke was probably the best one they ever did. It was very balanced, fair for both sides, with the only edge being that sword Deadpool has (of course if they never included it, the fight would go on forever).

I have to say, the Ryu vs Scorpion was kinda lame, since the matchup was pretty much one sided, since Ryu only had ONE chance to win. Shouldn't of even been a matchup to begin with imo.

A better match up would've been Scorpion vs Ghost Rider.

ghost_rider_vs_scorpion_by_sonicpal-d5ck

I think Deadpool VS Deathstroke is my new favorite too. It was a great idea and really needed to happen. Aside from the fact that Deadpool's immortality gave him a complete unfair advantage it was a great choice.

More new ideas:

Kingpin VS Bane
The Red Skull VS Black Mask
Ghost Rider VS Atomic Skull
Sonic The Hedgehog VS Rainbow Dash
Sora VS Link
Simba VS Aslan
Scar VS Sherekhan
SSJ4 Gogeta VS Whis

EDIT: Seriously, They REALLY need to do Kingpin VS Bane...

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Why not? I know Sonic would win but it would still be a good fight.

Because the amount of fanwanking on that subject, doesn't need to be escalated any further.

Why not? I know Sonic would win but it would still be a good fight.

Sonic can't fly, doesn't have the damage capacity to hurt her, and without Emeralds, doesn't have any damage bypassing techniques to put her down. He also can't deal with the effects of a sonic rainboom; his only chance is in a DCAU style battle, where they judge relative stats instead of specific calculations.

Sonic can't fly, doesn't have the damage capacity to hurt her, and without Emeralds, doesn't have any damage bypassing techniques to put her down. He also can't deal with the effects of a sonic rainboom; his only chance is in a DCAU style battle, where they judge relative stats instead of specific calculations.

Sonic can't hurt her without the emeralds? Lol what? And Sonic is actually much faster than Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash's max speed is 3,800 MPH. Sonic's max speed is the speed of sound and it's increased 1000x with his super form.

Edited by Asbel Lhant