gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Another thing that gives WarGreymon an edge over MegaCharizard X. There was the episode of Ash's Gym Battle vs. Valerie. They mentioned Type-Move advantage against another Type-Move that was weak against it. (X-Scissors vs Trick Room)

The fight doesn't concern itself with Dragon-Type moves vs. Dramon Killers. By theory, the Dramon Killers would be capable of nullifying any Dragon-Type attack/move that comes into contact with them. Destroy Dragon Claws on contact. Disperse Dragon Pulse.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 1

Charizard Y would activate Drought which would also boost the power of all of Greymon's Fire based attacks by 50% mitigating the Fire Typing defense that Charizard would have. Either form is a natural lose lose against War Greymon.

Edited by Singe

Would anyone care to enlighten me on exactly why Starscream VS Rainbow Dash even happened? I mean what exactly do these 2 even have in common? Only thing I can think of is that they're both selfish, obnoxious and arrogant asses.

Then again maybe this is why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoYWdHe4tQ4

They don't they just need to inject MLP into there somewhere. 

But also what similarities did Cloud and Link have aside from having swords?

Edited by cider float

Would anyone care to enlighten me on exactly why Starscream VS Rainbow Dash even happened? I mean what exactly do these 2 even have in common? Only thing I can think of is that they're both selfish, obnoxious and arrogant asses.

Then again maybe this is why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoYWdHe4tQ4

Hasbro.

That's the only connection I can think of, aside from what you implied on the video.

Also I heard Galactus VS Unicron is gonna be the next Death Battle. Shit's about to go down now.

I'm still skeptical about that. Since both have a weird history in their comicverses, and as far as I know, only Primus can even harm Unicron. Unicron hasn't died either, but I do believe Galactus has...or I could be wrong.

Hasbro.

That's the only connection I can think of, aside from what you implied on the video.

I'm still skeptical about that. Since both have a weird history in their comicverses, and as far as I know, only Primus can even harm Unicron. Unicron hasn't died either, but I do believe Galactus has...or I could be wrong.

I see. And yeah I think Thor may have killed him once but he didn't stay dead.

The fight has been confirmed:

http://deathbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Galactus

Edited by Asbel Lhant

But also what similarities did Cloud and Link have aside from having swords?

They were part of video games that were considered top tier games in the Playstation and N64 era as FFVII and Ocarina of Time often battled it out for best game of that generation many times before.

They were part of video games that were considered top tier games in the Playstation and N64 era as FFVII and Ocarina of Time often battled it out for best game of that generation many times before.

The storyline and character concept have to be similar which it isn't.

The storyline and character concept have to be similar which it isn't.

Even so, there is some rivalry and history between the two characters so that is sufficient to warrant a battle between the two.

But, Unicron was originally voice by Orson Wells and he's dead now, who can take the place of Orson Wells in voicing this guy? I know Unicron has been voiced by other very talented actors but they've all tried to emulate the original performance. Question is who can Death battle get to voice him?

Also this sounds like one of the few Death Battles I might actually enjoy. 

Edited by Seraph

But, Unicron was originally voice by Orson Wells and he's dead now, who can take the place of Orson Wells in voicing this guy? I know Unicron has been voiced by other very talented actors but they've all tried to emulate the original performance. Question is who can Death battle get to voice him?

Also this sounds like one of the few Death Battles I might actually enjoy. 

The same can be said about Aku's voice actor. Nobody could ever take Mako Iwamatsu's place. But the Samurai Jack series has been confirmed for a reboot and continuation on Adult Swim in 2016. They might give Aku the voice he had from Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion. I dunno.

Speaking of Samurai Jack I can't wait to see him in Death Battle. His opponent will likely be either Afro Samurai or Kenshin Himura.

• Brohoof 1

Even so, there is some rivalry and history between the two characters so that is sufficient to warrant a battle between the two.

Never really heard of the rivalry anywhere. Also Cloud was not a mascot for Playstation.

Also Ryu vs. Scorpion? Where was the similarity there? If it's between the rivalry between Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat franchises then that can conclude that characters of rivaling companies would be put in Death Battle which is proof that Death Battle doesn't only take characters of similarities against each other thus I don't see a problem with characters that are completely opposite of one another fight.

There's also fights between characters that have absolutely no story alike to one another like Pikachu vs. Blanka. Blanka's electric move isn't his entire skillset after all.

Anyways I would like to see strongest versions of Hulk and Thor fight it out. Rune King Thor vs. World War Hulk.

Edited by cider float

The same can be said about Aku's voice actor. Nobody could ever take Mako Iwamatsu's place. But the Samurai Jack series has been confirmed for a reboot and continuation on Adult Swim in 2016. They might give Aku the voice he had from Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion. I dunno.

Speaking of Samurai Jack I can't wait to see him in Death Battle. His opponent will likely be either Afro Samurai or Kenshin Himura.

I have guess who they might call.

Also Ryu vs. Scorpion? Where was the similarity there? If it's between the rivalry between Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat franchises then that can conclude that characters of rivaling companies would be put in Death Battle which is proof that Death Battle doesn't only take characters of similarities against each other thus I don't see a problem with characters that are completely opposite of one another fight.

Not sure about the MK creators, but the creators behind SF have said a few times, they'd love to do a SF vs MK game. I heard the MK guys were on board with it too, but the parent companies are probably being the stone wall there.

I think that's the biggest connection between them.

There's already been enough Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat characters in Death Battle. I think it's time to see some Tekken characters.

And that reminds me I really want to see Kenshiro and Raoh from Fist of The North Star in Death Battle.

I think Kenshiro's opponent should be one of these characters:

1. Jin Kazama
2. Kazuya Mishima
3. Jotaro Kujo

And Raoh should fight Heihachi.

Joker vs Punisher. I want to see that go down.

Wouldn't that be a bit of a curbstomp in favour of Punisher? Batman has had many opportunities to kill the Joker, he just refuses to do it. Punisher has no such compulsions, and would blow Joker away as soon as he had the chance.

• Brohoof 1

Joker vs Punisher. I want to see that go down.

Punisher easily. The Joker gets his ass kicked by Batman in a straight fight and The Punisher is basically a sniper version of Batman who has no qualms/moral restraints about taking life. Not to mention he has an even deadlier arsenal of weapons. Ones that were actually meant for murder too unlike Batman's arsenal. Punisher's martial arts skills are also comparable to Batman's. This is not even a fair fight. It's a complete slaughter. Joker would be dead in seconds.

Punisher should fight Judge Dredd.

I hate DEath Battle. It's stupid and they rig things to make sure they get the most views from angry fans. Why have the strongest Digimon fight a lame Pokemon HE PACIFICALLY HAS A ATTACK FOR when he could fight someone HIS OP LEVEL IN A FAIR FIGHT like GOD PIKACHU or ARCEUS.

Also Superman lost at life because Superman is a stupid story.

Wouldn't that be a bit of a curbstomp in favour of Punisher? Batman has had many opportunities to kill the Joker, he just refuses to do it. Punisher has no such compulsions, and would blow Joker away as soon as he had the chance.

Joker had many moments to kill Batman as well but he doesn't because it's just too fun

Joker also has intelligence that matches Batman.

Edited by cider float