T.P.A.M. (The Pony After Me...)

KBz

False

TPAM has a YouTube channel

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

actually screw it don't care if you ninja'd me still answering..... yes there is I would like to go on my Xbox and play Fallout 3 or TF2 but my controller is charging so that's why I'm here

OT yes i'm PonygamesFluttershy a YouTube gamer currently I'm not doing any lps until I get better equipment

TPAM wants a hug

Sig2.jpg

Wrong. No, I don't feel like making some sort of bad joke.

TPAM just woke up

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

No, not really.

TPAM Loves Fanfictions. (MLP or not)

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

I say, I fear nothing!

TPAM is a doner

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Nope. I never like to make the first move.

TPAM has played Silent Hill.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

False

TPAM likes indie pop/rock

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

False

TPAM lives in a city with a high crime rate

50/50

TPAM has been in a crowded and smelly bus before