T.P.A.M. (The Pony After Me...)

KBz

tumblr_inline_ml439cEyi81qz4rgp.gif

TPAM thinks Siskel and Ebert should fight in a Death Battle

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Do what ever you want. 

TPAM is hot now.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Go to a country where it's currently Summer and do it

TPAM prefers dark chocolate over milk

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Heck yes, from Nick Jr.

TPAM remembers Moose A Moose

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

No

TPAM has tried Irn Bru at least once

I have no idea what that is, but I may do some research into it now that you mentioned it.

TPAM Got an awkward present this year. If yes, please do say what it is. If you want to, that is.

Edited by The Snowy Mystery

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

False. There one of my favorites

TPAM likes mince pies

Not really

TPAM is an anarchist