T.P.A.M. (The Pony After Me...)

KBz

I think so. I like a bunch of genres, a lot of them really different from each other.

TPAM likes a movie/game/whatever that's generally thought to be bad, but not because it's "so bad it's good."

Look upon my awesome signature, ye users, and despair!

Only if they've done enough to earn it

TPAM has seen people fighting each other in public

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Yes I have when in Elementary School

TPAM screams with fear on roller coasters

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Not much. Though in my area, kids around me say it

TPAM knows where that word is said at

TPAM I see plenty in fan clubs.

Ps: Ohblargh?

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

TPAM wouldn't be wrong. Purple is one of a few faves of mine.

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

No, everypony's entitled to their opinion. As long as they don't hate us for liking the show

TPAM wasn't feeling good tonight

I don't really know what you mean by that, but no, I was feeling absolutely wonderful last night. The problem is this morning, however.

TPAM has a somewhat perverted mind

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

TPAM is somepony I haven't talked to in a while.

Yes, it's been awhile since I've seen you posting on the forums

TPAM listens to rock bands who dress up on stage