mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

1 hour ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

But why? What a waste.

Exactly. Some people are just mean or going through something and want to include others in through negative means.

1 hour ago, StarlightNyars said:

That's better than what happened to me the other day, I went to a new store and saw that someone threw a full cup of coffee over my freshly washed car.

The heck Why!

Glad I’m done with work..crappy day..but now tomorrow I’m gonna enjoy my Sunday watching Demon Slayer on theatre with my siblings.:oh_golly:

21 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Current thought: Why do I always make my Bestie @Princess Silky post a crying emoji? I don't mean to make her tear up. :worry:

Your friendship makes me tear up. I'm very sentimental with heartfelt things but don't worry, not all tears are bad. Ironically, it's VERY difficult to make me cry with harshness or malice because I block off to it entirely. With friends like you, I'm fully open and vulnerable. You're amazing, Sparkly, so please don't worry, oki :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Your friendship makes me tear up. I'm very sentimental with heartfelt things but don't worry, not all tears are bad. Ironically, it's VERY difficult to make me cry with harshness or malice because I block off to it entirely. With friends like you, I'm fully open and vulnerable. You're amazing, Sparkly, so please don't worry, oki :rarity:

I think you're amazing, too, Bestie and I'm honored to be your friend! :adorkable:

3 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Why did (presumably the shipping of) Mordecai and Twilight crying and singing about the use of airplanes as substitute shooting stars for the purpose of making wishes become a meme?

I joined the fandom recently and I always found that weird as well. I may never know why. 

Karma, oh sweet sweet karma and such an irony for this person at my job, she finally got the taste of her own medicine.:proud:

(edited)

Why does venting help? It used to not matter.

I'm going to need to drink...

I opened a random bible verse. Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” How applicable this is... yet my patience is years old and ran out just too quickly.

I can't let go...

Edited by DubWolf
  • Brohoof 1

I wonder if my ceiling fans are set to rotate in the correct direction? Hm. Do I know what the correct direction is? Is it summer clockwise? I mean it’s not summer but it’s Florida in March so that’s summer enough. I wonder what the change in temperature really is? Is it measurable? Man, I want the job of the person who decided that ceiling fan direction should be measured to find the optimal seasonal comfort. 

I think I’m going to head to the gym after waking up too early today.