mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

23 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

Don't forget to SMASH that "like" button and turn on notifications!

But yeah, reminding your viewers that the vast majority of them aren't subscribed by showing them statistics isn't really an effective way of gaining subscribers. I actually think it's kinda pointless to ask people to subscribe and like the video for every single video because it's like an advertisement that directly says "buy my product!" at the beginning and end of it. It would be much more effective if the YouTuber said "here's what I make - it's interesting and you should check it out" and showed them the general content of the channel rather than just telling the viewers to "Like, subscribe, and enable notifications!".

I prefer Youtubers who make no mention of it; they have the videos speak for themselves, so to speak. I can somewhat tolerate it if they mention it once at the start or end of the video. But if they repeat it throughout (this includes the animation of a cursor clicking the subscribe button and the playing of a bell sound effect)... again, it makes me not want to engage at all out of spite. But I wonder how effective this is? I would assume that if Youtubers often do it, then it must be a net positive for them? It makes me wonder if the number of people who find it notably annoying are actually in the minority.

• Brohoof 1

I thinking of removing the fuse from the electric heater in my brother's room the next time he goes out.

"Oh dear, the heater in your room isn't working? How tragic! Good thing the weather isn't actually cold, huh? At least it will save us alot of money by not having it on unnecessarily! More importantly, saving MY money." :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, CocoCody said:

I am thinking I can't wait untill my vacation starts this week T_T Please sands of time hurry.

I just got back from my own long adventure and vacation -- you DESERVE this wonderful change. You return feeling like your paradigm has shifted. I'm excited for you c:

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

I just got back from my own long adventure and vacation -- you DESERVE this wonderful change. You return feeling like your paradigm has shifted. I'm excited for you c:

Aw- you have no idea how much I needed to hear that right now, I don't how I'm going to do it but I'm going to accomplish something worthwhile in my life on my vacation.

2 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

So you're back in the U.S. of A.?  

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

you're back home!? i didn't know this oh my god you must be tired! welcome home Silky

6 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

I think/wonder how long it will take for you to get back on track, Bestie. :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I thinking of removing the fuse from the electric heater in my brother's room the next time he goes out.

"Oh dear, the heater in your room isn't working? How tragic! Good thing the weather isn't actually cold, huh? At least it will save us alot of money by not having it on unnecessarily! More importantly, saving MY money." :mlp_icwudt:

*Thinking* “Flickers of Warmth” on the next episode of “Treeglow’s Temper Tantrums”.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think/wonder how long it will take for you to get back on track, Bestie. :scoots:

Well, you can blame @Sir Hugsalotfor that one! With him, the adventures just don't ever end -- not a complaint but also a portal to another dimension where you completely forget your adult responsibilities and just want to stay forever! :laugh:

Oooh ooh ooh I'm thinking *ponders* of some new and interesting ideas to share with my friends later. I just need a reminder of it since there's just way too much going on and I may forget. :ooh:

19 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Well, you can blame @Sir Hugsalotfor that one! With him, the adventures just don't ever end -- not a complaint but also a portal to another dimension where you completely forget your adult responsibilities and just want to stay forever! :laugh:

Oooh ooh ooh I'm thinking *ponders* of some new and interesting ideas to share with my friends later. I just need a reminder of it since there's just way too much going on and I may forget. :ooh:

Are You kidding me, my love? Ever since You left things are just too quiet and there's nobody with whom I may have same adventures that I have with You ;-; can't wait to meet again <3 

And needless to say... my thoughts are a lot around how much I miss Silky now, but I am also excited for my new PC ;-;

4 minutes ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

Are You kidding me, my love? Ever since You left things are just too quiet and there's nobody with whom I may have same adventures that I have with You ;-; can't wait to meet again <3 

And needless to say... my thoughts are a lot around how much I miss Silky now, but I am also excited for my new PC ;-;

Bro var if I could visit my ancestors country Poland easily I'd do it to visit you but unfortunately since I'm in the United States flights are super expensive to go to Europe and I can't afford that . 

Spoiler

:blush:

Edited by Goofyg26

3 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

Did I hear Hugs got a :ph3ar:new PC?  Super RadB)  

5 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

*Thinking* Is that why all of Europe is called "Silky" now? 

More and more expenses and burdens. Where's the GOOD stuff?!?! Always significant, long-term bad news, never long-term good.

Edited by DubWolf