mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I hope this group project goes smoothly after that shaky start.

Edited by StarlightNyars

1 hour ago, Tropical Melody said:

Is it the 'Recently browsing?' all I see is '1 member'. :blink:

Sorry for the confusion, BFFFF. I mean the recent profile visitors section. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, StarlightNyars said:

I hope this group project goes smoothly after that shaky start.

it has to lovely friend *hug*

I am thinking about the great time me and my parents had watching puss in boots the last wish

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Thinking* I wonder if she bought the shirt. :nom:

*thinking noises along side Sparkly* ... the suspense continues :o

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

*thinking noises along side Sparkly* ... the suspense continues :o

*Thinking* I'm not the only one with a squeaky hamster wheel! ^_^

I have no idea what’s my mom wants- first going about my job is taking advantage of me so she wants me stop working there. Then going back with we needed more money and got upset about me taking one day off because I feel like it- expecting me to work more…:dry: make up your reasoning here. They don’t understand how fucking tired I am mentality.

Something that arguably excessively irritates me are excessively bloated software.

A clock application requires an update, and without it, it is unusable. Explain to me why a clock application requires internet connection in the first place. Explain to me why such a simple program (or at least it should be simple) needs an update at all.  Explain to me why a clock application requires privacy settings; what data is being extracted from a clock application? Why does a clock application have a login page? What is the purpose of logging into what is suppose to be a simple application? Someone could tell me to simply not make use of the extra features, and I do not even use this application often in the first place so one could argue that there is nothing to get particularly irritated about here. But what prompted me to get irritated in the first place is the fact that this application, which I do not use often but did wish to use at this particular time and  I thought would be usable as it should have been a very simple application, was made unusable without an update which led me to later on notice all of these extra features which are not needed if one was strictly in need of a clock. Does logging into this application improve the stopwatch functionality? They could have designed this to be a very basic clock application, but instead they add all of these other features which are not needed, and, I expect, only makes it less convenient to use as evidently it has downtime. This sort of mentality reminds me of the various new technology companies (or at least new at the time) whose product was usually, let us say, a shoe that can connect to wifi, a fridge that can connect to wifi, a stapler that can connect to wifi, etc. Such things are over-engineered products, and adding on new features reduces the desirability of said products. So give me a simple and reliable clock application in which I do not need to deal with such bollocks.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias
  • Brohoof 2

I have no idea how in the heck I'm going to survive the next six weeks. I got this team project with multiple milestones and deliverables due over the course of the next six weeks. This includes two deliverables in the form of 3500 and 5000 word papers. Two internal deadlines during this week for the project. Every week is going to be like this on top of my other coursework. I have discussion posts, business reviews and readings, midterm, final, and two other papers. Thankfully I worked ahead of time and got the quizzes and modules done, but now I got to go back and review a lot of things for the upcoming weeks...and this grad course finishes in six weeks. Then I'm going to have a lot of work to do this week and my executive boss informed me that they want to give me more clients as they see me as "hard working, responsible, and think you can handle all of this load". l told them how busy I am already and my boss has been cool for the most part, but I'm getting more and more pressured by the company for all this stuff. I'm hoping in the summer that I can take a week off and do nothing.

Oh btw I was informed that I got an A+ for my last course, so that's something, I guess? Is this all worth my sanity? I don't know.

Edited by StarlightNyars

6 hours ago, Savygriffs said:

I wonder if I should buy this shirt?

Screenshot_2.png.f6a09ef8c2b67331036902982c0f6b78.png

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BUY IT!!!!

58 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

I have no idea how in the heck I'm going to survive the next six weeks. I got this team project with multiple milestones and deliverables due over the course of the next six weeks. This includes two deliverables in the form of 3500 and 5000 word papers. Two internal deadlines during this week for the project. Every week is going to be like this on top of my other coursework. I have discussion posts, business reviews and readings, midterm, final, and two other papers. Thankfully I worked ahead of time and got the quizzes and modules done, but now I got to go back and review a lot of things for the upcoming weeks...and this grad course finishes in six weeks. Then I'm going to have a lot of work to do this week and my executive boss informed me that they want to give me more clients as they see me as "hard working, responsible, and think you can handle all of this load". l told them how busy I am already and my boss has been cool for the most part, but I'm getting more and more pressured by the company for all this stuff. I'm hoping in the summer that I can take a week off and do nothing.

Oh btw I was informed that I got an A+ for my last course, so that's something, I guess? Is this all worth my sanity? I don't know.

hey i just wanted to let you know i'm always here for you if you need to vent in the next six weeks I really don't want to see you stressed out rest whenever you can okay?