5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I don't think I'll bother My Friends on MLPF today. :adorkable:

Then can we bother you?! D: *panic flails*

Silky, thinking: my lovely friend needs to be pestered with hugs on wings D:

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Then can we bother you?! D: *panic flails*

Silky, thinking: my lovely friend needs to be pestered with hugs on wings D:

I was thinking about taking a break from the forum today but my Bestie @Princess Silky said image.gif.871a44fa39a1e2073f0f4730de0daa75.gif

and I thought to myself  image.gif.9e134c90d4b38064df94953eb0227fc1.gif:oh_golly:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

I feel a bit better now that the final group member has shown up and that we discussed things out. Now I just need to find time to work on my part of the paper.

18 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

I feel a bit better now that the final group member has shown up and that we discussed things out. Now I just need to find time to work on my part of the paper.

good good things are looking very good for you my friend 

16 hours ago, Savygriffs said:

I've been way too lazy today. :fiery:

@Savygriffs I don't think spending the day "adopting" more Pipp's etc. for your collection makes you "lazy", Bestie.  :oh_golly:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I’m tired of these meetings. I just want to go home and relax, but I still have a lot of school work. 

Edited by StarlightNyars

Sometimes I wish there were a million copies of me that are able to do every single thing that I can imagine doing. I have so many commitments nowadays that its becoming increasing hard by the day to hear myself and actually do things that I want to do anymore. I don't want to go offline for an extended period of time, but I think I might in order to meet all of my commitments and to get some peace of mind for myself.

Edited by StarlightNyars

@Princess Silky I hope you find a time to take a break and eat you are too good a friend to lose not for me but for all the people or ponies that care about you 

This is something I have been feeling a long time confusion is one thing worried is another and a lot of let downs I did a good job on the additions for the talent showbut after so many let downs from other things I am a little worried this will be another like a promise was broken yet I so many times I had that like when I asked my Cousin if he would go to the expo with me but that shattered after he got arrested for dui and also a kid in the back seat I mean I don't  show anger to people I just use rp or listen to my music to let out my frustration  I never talk too my family about these things cause they already have too much to worry about I know should but even if wanted to talk I tend to get brain freezes and it frustrating when you wanted to speak but the mouth won't move people told me to slow down and think but they don't  know my brain that well cause if I get confused I get a little upset and things get confusing.

Edited by Silverspark184

44 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Got a day of work coming up.  

Thats my tomorrow :fiery:

I just want to stay home today and eat pizza :sunny: