mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I hope @Kyoshi is having an AWESOME birthday! :D 

I appreciate it. It hasn't been special in any way though. My birthdays never are anymore. I guess I go into it with this mindset of hoping they can be something special but each year they end up being nothing at all. All that tends to do is depress me. Didn't even have a simple cake. I don't know if people just don't bother with cakes and stuff as time goes on but my mind still hopes for something like that. Instead I get reminders of the inevitable. 

I know me feeling down seems like the norm but my birthday often hits me hard. I try to be positive when it draws near and then it sorta falls apart. Then the day comes to a close as if nothing happened, because nothing happened. 

Bit of a ramble from me there. Just have thoughts going around in my head. I still greatly appreciate the sihes from you all and the gift my boyfriend got for me, I will always cherish that. 

As for the topic at hand, I am thinking of... Not much right now. Maybe what movies or shows I want to get in the Microsoft Store sale going on. Always like adding more to my collection. 

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

But everybody needs sleep though :ooh:

Y'know, that is a really good point. :P Perhaps I myself am not weak, but all of us are. :wacko: But then that would make us normal and thus weak wouldn't apply...Hm. Huh. Yes. :wau:

What am I thinking of? Cake. Haven't dug into the cake I got yesterday.  :sunbutt:

• Brohoof 3

On 2021-12-19 at 7:48 AM, ExplosionMare said:

I need to clear out my following list here so I’m not bogged down with so many notifications I don’t read

I'm having dé·jà vu. :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234

I bought a game during weekend, but I still haven't had the time to be able to play it. I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning, I guess.

• Brohoof 1