Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

10 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I have so many lovely friends in my life.

oh no, you're gonna make me cry -- again :( from happiness!
1028002886313066576.webp?size=240&qualit
Everyone knows you're the awesome friend here, Rocky...

The man reached into his suit jacket, stormy eyes not leaving Damien's tired form, and fished out a small silver flask; plain, unmarked. He tossed it a few times in his hand, and then, with a cruel smile, dropped it onto Damien's stomach; forcing a groan of pain past those thin lips. "Drink that," he said, as Damien turned to him, glaring at the wide smile that dripped with smugness. "Those are some of Tethys' last tears, before her," he gave a small laugh, "unfortunate drowning accident," he laughed again. "They'll clear you right up, and keep you functional until the trees break." And with that, he stood up. "Follow the map, Damien," he shoved his hands in his pockets, as the youth pawed at the flask resting on his stomach, "and when you get to me, we'll have quite a lot to cover!" Giving a short stage bow, smile wide, he made to turn - before Damien called out.

"Just," he felt so, so tired, "just tell me who you are."

The red-suit glanced back, and for a moment, the smile slipped.

But then that moment was gone, and the smile was back.

"Saturn," he hummed, and he turned away. "I'll be seeing you, Damien, and I expect great things of you!" He laughed again, and the voice grew distant; echoing.

-----

Just thinking of the character of Saturn from my friend's lore here (small excerpt) - Saturn is very enigmatic, if not, malicious.

11 hours ago, Splashee said:

I guess it is called "lead" because it uses lead for the cathode, and not for the acid?

I said that because I became so dumb while writing my exams that I wrote the answer as hydrochloric acid and realised it only after I submitted the answer sheet. There goes a perfect 50.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Rainboomer Zap said:

I said that because I became so dumb while writing my exams that I wrote the answer as hydrochloric acid and realised it only after I submitted the answer sheet. There goes a perfect 50.

:worry:

(We are missing sad reactions so this is my response)

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

Why must things like thisbe hard for me?

We got dis, Rocky! We're on it right now :toldya:
Friends won't give up on this so easily 

• Brohoof 1