mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

2 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

When will that "Please ring the doorbell and don't bash the door" sign I ordered arrive?

Also, why the heck do certain delivery couriers never ring the doorbell when it is right there? Do they even consider using it when they don't get a response? Do they realise that sound needs to travel throughout the entire house for the occupants to hear it?

I see delievery couriers are same everywhere, or at least in our two countries

I think that about my friends at Babscon and wonder how excited they are :>

On 2023-03-29 at 4:15 PM, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

There is slight dread when I encounter a paragraph that is longer than an entire page when reading.

There is more dread when I encounter a paragraph that is longer than two pages when reading.

Did I made the right choice? Or did I fuck it up again? I bet the second thought.

15 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

When will that "Please ring the doorbell and don't bash the door" sign I ordered arrive?

Also, why the heck do certain delivery couriers never ring the doorbell when it is right there? Do they even consider using it when they don't get a response? Do they realise that sound needs to travel throughout the entire house for the occupants to hear it?

I had a parcel left on the doorstep this morning, doorbell batteries had expired! :o  That'd be why I didn't hear anything then. Only found out he'd been at all by reading emails! Doorbell now has new batteries and been tested.....

9 minutes ago, Pandora said:

Hi bean sparks 

thinking about tomorrow 

Oh! I didn’t even see this!! Hey lovelies!! *hugs PanPan and Sparkly*

i’m thinking of how wonderful this day is going to be :yay:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Pandora said:

Hi bean sparks 

thinking about tomorrow 

2 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Oh! I didn’t even see this!! Hey lovelies!! *hugs PanPan and Sparkly*

i’m thinking of how wonderful this day is going to be :yay:

Hi, Besties! I hope your tommorow/current day are going well! :eager:

15 hours ago, Savygriffs said:

I'm extremely hyped for the FNAF Movie!!! (Release date just got announced, October 27, 2023!)

I’m definitely going to see it in theater for my b-day as my Halloween treat!!! :D

Are you sure that my “smile” is nothing but mere facade? 
2547B607-121C-48ED-8BEA-7BF9C70E9E3D.thumb.jpeg.f614350b70e2f97eed823c80da571e9d.jpeg

(edited)

Yeah tired of my wage being delayed and depressed because the weather is bad. Everything keeps inflating except my income. I'm overdue that job... way way overdue. Years...

Matter of fact, the only thing that is shrinking is going to be our home, as rent went up so much we aren't going to accept that 20% increase in the rent.

25%*

Edited by DubWolf