Aged Rain's pony-art. Please critique.

GaleFenrir

Well, I don't know how many, if at all, of you remember/recognize me, but I haven't drawn any ponies in well over half a year. Well, I've got the bug again, so I went ahead and sneezed out something, here's the tissue.

That was a disgusting metaphor, I apologize. Have pony.

Edited by Aged Rain
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)

Update:

Well, strictly speaking, this next one isn't poni, but eh. I decided to draw my Main OC(Curious) as a Chibi Human. Though, I suppose I'll call him Cecil since Curious is not a good name for a person.

But, please, give me your opinion on this and the one before, I could use the criticism.

Edit:

Changed the left-hand eye to be open, tell me which you prefer.

Edited by Aged Rain
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

New thing! I drew another pony. I do not have a name for her yet, though.

So, here, have pony.

Poni poni poni poni.

AND!

Please, critique. Pls.

Edited by Aged Rain

Well, here's another thing. I thought I'd try drawing one of my OCs as if though they were more prepared/seasoned for action-adventure. So here's Gardenia after she took a level in bad-arse.

As for the piece itself, it's still a little rough, but I got bored and so I didn't bother cleaning up somethings.

Blergh, critique, pls and tanks.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I love what you've got up here.  I'm not nearly artistic enough to offer anything that would be helpful critique other than I personally like them XD  I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!

Welp, decided to do something a bit different with this one:

I decided I should try and make a base so that I could more rapidly design portraits in the future. This is my first base, a standard mare shape.

And to test it out, I designed a new OC! Her name is Autumn Wind, and was originally just a name I made on the top of my head for an RP, but then a concept for her design appeared unbidden in my head and I had to draw her. Think I might eventually give her a profile of her own.

Tell me what you think, of both!

FYI: Well, since I made a base, I guess it would be alright for any one else to use it for their work. I only ask that you give me proper credit.