Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video This is my first ever Pony Vid

Lady Rarity Pony

Just thought I would show this off, it's my first ever pony video.

I was actually gonna take it down because I thought people hated it and out of nowhere I get near 100 views and 5 likes in a day. For a channel as small as mine that's pretty awesome if you ask me :D

I'm working on other videos and will show you guys when their up. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXil5PRsIQ4

I don't think I've ever shown you guys this so I apologize if you've seen this before :/

Wait, Spike has sung a song professing his dark sexual lust over Rarity, and now here laughs at Applejack's demise.

And yet some still call Pinkie the psycho.

Will they never learn? Anyway, good video, a neat little mashup, and I <3 Twi's face at the end. Its a flawless face.

Edited by Tom the Rock
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wait, Spike has sung a song professing his dark sexual lust over Rarity, and now here laughs at Applejack's demise. And yet some still call Pinkie the psycho. Will they never learn? Anyway, good video, a neat little mashup, and I <3 Twi's face at the end. Its a flawless face.

Spike has his little fantasies ._.

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony

Lol. This video depicts as if Fluttershy is the masked Michael Myers/murderer of Ponyville. Well done on your part on editing these two scenes, making into a parody mash up.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you, was it easy to make?

It was pretty simple editing, though it took some time to learn how to do even the most basic edits :P

Oh my goodness YESSSSSS Violent Fluttershy is just amazing. Twilight's face is just perfect.

Hehehe, I love her face at the end ;)