Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Whats your oppinion about this Game Cutscene?

KRAKELINGCATcarnage

It shows how seriously the imperium takes the threat of an potential chaos incursion. It also shows how little one planet is valued in the unending war of the 40K universe

That's one of the reasons why Equestria would never stood a chance against The Imperium of Man.

Also,

The Emperor Protects.

Indeed if you would compare Equestria army vs the space marines the battle would be won by the space marines since they are with many more and plus if you would add the grey knights to it then they would basicly be overpowered

It shows how seriously the imperium takes the threat of an potential chaos incursion. It also shows how little one planet is valued in the unending war of the 40K universe

Yeah you are right the inquisition performs the exterminatus on planet wich are corrupted by chaos wich basicly means evry space marine and guardsmen could easely get corrupted and join chaos thats why the exterminatus performed on thyphon (And tyranids also but the tyranids where already weakend in dow2)

Indeed if you would compare Equestria army vs the space marines the battle would be won by the space marines since they are with many more and plus if you would add the grey knights to it then they would basicly be overpowered

Even the PDF would be a complete Overkill for them.

I mean, they are armed with Spears.

• Brohoof 1

As a proud heretic, I cannot condone the Exterminatus of a planet inhabited by chaos forces.

But watching the loyalists roast too was fun! MUHAHAHA!

Hahahah yeah it was indeed funny xD

Even the PDF would be a complete Overkill for them.

I mean, they are armed with Spears.

True my friend. So true xD