Don't want to live on this planet moments

ZukoIsBestPony

(edited)

Some girl bomb-threatened American Airlines on Twitter about being in Al-Qaeda, jokingly, of course, and American Airlines got the FBI to back-trace her IP and location, and they arrested her. When I read about that, I face-palmed so hard. The girl blocked the FBI and thought she was safe. Her Twitter account was deleted shortly after.

Edited by SolarKnight
  • Brohoof 1

When someone random shouts abuse at me for a laugh:

I was scooting along playing tunes through my headphones today, and I could hear someone across the dual carriageway shouting mean stuff: no idea if it was at me so it may have been abusing someone else. But it was pretty much a wtf moment.

I have several times just been walking minding my own business up the pavement (sidewalk in American) and some dick head would poke his head out the car window and shout “gay” or “ginger” or “fucking twat” or something for no reason at me, not the same guy either.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

When a kid at my high school got pregnant and bragged about it. She wants to keep the baby. She INTENDED to get pregnant.

There was also this woman on the internet that had like 8 LATE TERM abortions and then said "I love God's gift of abortion."

I don't care if you are pro life, or pro choice, but that is probably the DUMBEST thing I have ever heard. Hopefully everyone can agree abortion is not "God's gift". People like that make me wish that I wasn't on this planet anymore.

Also seeing so much HATE from progressives makes me kind of angry. Fox News isn't the best network ever, but you don't need to go around talking about it nonstop. I don't walk around getting all angry about MSNBC, the network that sometimes refers to white people as "Crackers".

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5vYfcXZipDg

"Crazy Crackers on the right". And there you have it: Fox news at least tries to keep name calling to a minimum, unlike SOME NETWORKS.

Edited by Judgement

Also seeing so much HATE from progressives makes me kind of angry. Fox News isn't the best network ever, but you don't need to go around talking about it nonstop. I don't walk around getting all angry about MSNBC, the network that sometimes refers to white people as "Crackers".

As a progressive myself, I have to say that some of the stuff on MSNBC  is annoying and hard to listen to. I only really like Rachel Maddow. She's super duper happy and positive about things, and she's funny too. Fox news is just despicable. I can't stand a moment of so much puke inducing propaganda. My niche is J-Stew and Colbert. They are absolutely hilarious. And then there's this: http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/mediawire/174826/survey-nprs-listeners-best-informed-fox-news-viewers-worst-informed/

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

As a progressive myself, I have to say that some of the stuff on MSNBC is annoying and hard to listen to. I only really like Rachel Maddow. She's super duper happy and positive about things, and she's funny too. Fox news is just despicable. I can't stand a moment of so much puke inducing propaganda. My niche is J-Stew and Colbert. They are absolutely hilarious. And then there's this: http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/mediawire/174826/survey-nprs-listeners-best-informed-fox-news-viewers-worst-informed/

While I don't agree with your political views, you seem to have at least some understanding that when a network is full of name calling, it is just annoying. I feel why some people hate fox news is because some conservatives are dogmatic, but in the end it IS their opinion. They are less annoying than MSNBC in my eyes. I guess everyone likes CNN for a reason... Even if they are more left leaning, they don't call people "Crackers".

Edited by Judgement

While I don't agree with your political views, you seem to have at least some understanding that when a network is full of name calling, it is just annoying. I feel why some people hate fox news is because some conservatives are dogmatic, but in the end it IS their opinion. They are less annoying than MSNBC in my eyes. I guess everyone likes CNN for a reason... Even if they are more left leaning, they don't call people "Crackers".

Lol, CNN is kind of a joke now. J-Stew makes fun of it all the time. 

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/qyndx7/this-is-cnn-

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/aeuvf6/wrongnado---cnn

• Brohoof 1

I have a lot of moments like this, whenever I meet another veteran especially if they just came out of the service, right now my brother and cousin are serving, and they want out of the military, I try to keep them moralized because I had no one in the civilian world to keep me happy. The service gave us lots of moments when we didn't want to live, and that continues to this day, now that ordinary people are comfortable with giving up their responsibilities to government authority, so they can control people's actions and wealth, it saddens and angers me that people just surrender to the government blitzkrieg, and when they do resist they protest against other Americans who were just luckier and had a vision, this was not the culture we defended when we enlisted, plus they turned against us by isolating returning veterans, but we all say the same thing, the people support the war and empire, not the troops who have to fight it, so whenever we hear some politician speaking militant rhetoric, it gives us some painful memories and it makes us wish the best for the troops in the line of fire, for we had been there before.   

"You know evolution is just a theory, right?"

"Gay people are just complaining about stuff. It's not like they actually went through any discrimination."

"Religion is so stupid/silly." (Goes back to magic and astrology rituals.)

(I've either seen or heard all of these.)

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
"Religion is so stupid/silly." (Goes back to magic and astrology rituals.)

I don't know, I think Religion can be considerably stupider than astrology.  At least astrology nuts don't write stuff like this->  http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Hellivision/hercules.htm

Now that is just the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Wait, you did nothing to defend yourself? It sounds like it was just a misunderstanding on your friend's part (they need to get their hearing checked, seriously).  I mean, rationally ir you explain the problem, and how it occurred, it should have been cleared up.

Edit, sorry I don't have enough moments in life to have those "I don't want to live here anymore" situations, in terms of the main topic.

Well, logically, people suck and teachers hate me because I don't abide by the unspoken rules of their system. I understand this, and frankly I don't care. 2 more years and I won't have to deal with it anymore. So I'll just alert the internet to their stupidity.

Edited by HarmoniousWhovian

Some girl bomb-threatened American Airlines on Twitter about being in Al-Qaeda, jokingly, of course, and American Airlines got the FBI to back-trace her IP and location, and they arrested her. When I read about that, I face-palmed so hard. The girl blocked the FBI and thought she was safe. Her Twitter account was deleted shortly after.

Sounds like justice has been done. Our government doesn't take jokes lightly. Especially bomb threats.

Argh... This happens too much to me... 

I was on Twitter earlier, and someone I knew said "Is it weird I like music from the 80s?"

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE?! MUSIC WAS ARGUABLY BETTER BACK THEN!  :angry:

/rantover

• Brohoof 1

This guy threatened me down the phone while I was at a friend, Stephen's house, he didn't know I was at Stephen's and decided to go round to mine and I quote "Get me", he showed up to mine with another of his friends so it'd be an unfair fight, seeing as I wasn't there he contacted me again calling me a coward for not coming to my door, I explained I was at Stephen's and told him to bring his problem here if he really wanted to, he declined quickly and that was that for the time being.

Me, Stephen and his girlfriend, Kerry, decided to go to the shop later that day and to get there we have to go onto my street (Which unfortunately is the same street as the guy who threatened me). When we got onto the street he was stood outside with his friend and girlfriend (His girlfriend being a former good friend of mine), we walked past not saying a word and carried on towards the shop. I received a text when we got off of the street saying, "I'm not gonna get you while Ste is there." Angered that he'd threatened me again I text him back telling him to wait there and stormed back to him, Stephen and Kerry following close behind.

As soon as I was face to face with this arrogant little prick his head was lowered and he had the most annoying smirk on his face, for the duration of the argument only his girlfriend or his friend spoke for him and he didn't say a word, Ste and Kerry kept quiet as they knew it was my argument and not theirs (Even though he'd fucked Ste over as well as me). The whole argument angered me to the core and then these words arose from the opposition, "We just want to be adult about it!" I fucking snapped, "Adult?! You threatened me and you say you want to be adult?! Are you actually kidding?" Basically, the rest of the argument was one-sided.

Sorry for the life story... I just can't think of a more annoying situation in my life where I've just wanted to leave the planet and not come back...

I don't know, I think Religion can be considerably stupider than astrology.  At least astrology nuts don't write stuff like this->  http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Hellivision/hercules.htm

Now that is just the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Now, I am a Christian myself but I have to admit that right there is an abomination.

It annoys me when people represent Christianity with all this rubbish.

Anywho, sometimes I just want to disappear from the planet when someone waves to me in the shopping centre and I say Hi, but it's really the person behind me that they are waving to. Very... Very awkward situation. I just feel like teleporting somewhere else when that happens.

Let's see here

Whenever I hear anything a conservative bigot has to say

Whenever I look into the comments section on youtube

Whenever people don't understand the concept of "to each their own" Teller

Whenever I watch the news 

Whenever I'm in school