My first ''Digital'' drawing of a pony.

Your Nightly Spectre

So, here is something that I quickly made in a program called ''Paint.net''. It feels really terrible to me but it is my first try in drawing a pony on a computer. I sadly had to use a mouse because I don't have any sort of Ipad or any touch screen whatever exempt my pretender smartphone.  

post-16949-0-37289800-1398025186_thumb.png

So yeah, this is it. I think the legs turned out as terrible as terrible can be. And I won't get into the fact that you can see every pixel an probably count how many dots it is made out of. 

I think I did a great job on the one ear(Like seriously just look at that lovely ear) And I think the tail came out like I wanted it to. 

But on the other hand the mane turned out weird. 

I can draw so much better on paper as you might see in some of my other topics. (http://mlpforums.com/topic/66134-my-artmore-to-come/)

Leave me your opinions in the comments if you want!

PS. Happy Birthday to my friend for whom I originally made this for as a present, it was suppose to be her as a pony(Lot like you people would care). 

Edited by Lowca21

img-16949-1-img-16949-1-img-16949-1-img-

My lil' art thread. - My OC - Profile pic by myself. ~

The mane should probably be more voluminous, it looks weird because it is very flat. Other than that, you should definitely work in a higher resolution next time and use thinner lines.